Chapter 9 Kidnapped...Again

SO GREYLOU HELPED ME WITH THIS CHAPTER CHECK HER OUT SHE HAS WRITTEN A STORY CALLED BEHIND THEIR EYES CHECK IT OUT BUT FIRST READ THIS.  XD

>>>THIRD PERSON<<<

>>>A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER<<<

Sherlock sat at his desk on is laptop. Bella sat on Sherlock's chair, bored out of her mind. She turned around in the chair and leaned back. She hung upside down on the chair as she groaned out of boredom, "Daddy! I'm bored!" She groaned as she hung upside down.

"Bella, blood will rush to your head sit up." John told her, she groaned and sat up.

"Lets do something!" She shouted.

"Bella, stop shouting." John scolded, "Lets go to the park." He said. Bella jumped to her feet and John informed Sherlock that they were going out. Bella grabbed her coat from the chair and quickly pulled it on. She pulled John by the hand to the door, "Bella." He chuckled as he was pulled out the door.

They walked to the park and Bella ran to the swings. John pushed her on the swing, "Higher! Higher!" She giggled. John pushed her higher. When she was bored with the swings she ran to the slides. She climbed the ladder and stood at the top of the slide, "Catch me!" She exclaimed. John laughed and stood at the bottom of the slide. Bella sat down and slid down the slide with her hands in the air. She squealed as John caught her when she reached the bottom. Bella ran to the monkey bars and climbed the ladder. She reached up to grab the bar above her and began to swing from bar to bar when she reached the end she wrapped her legs around the pole and slid down. She looked around for John to see if he had seen her, "John? John where are you?" She called fear building in her throat. She ran around the park looking for John. She felt tears welling in her eyes. She let tears fall down her cheeks and her vision blurred as she ran. She bumped into something, or someone, she looked up and though her vision was blurred she knew who it was. She stepped back and tripped. She fell onto her back and tried to crawl backwards, away from the man. He stepped closer to her and picked her up. He covered her mouth so no one would hear her screams. He carried her to his car and threw her inside. Instead of getting in the car himself he locked the doors and went to take care of John.

John came to a couple of minutes later and soon realized that Bella was not with him. He rapidly searched his pockets for his phone but it was missing. He got up and searched for Bella when he saw him. He charged for Ben and Ben did the same, only Ben had an advantage. He lifted the heavy stick up and whacked John in the back of the head. John fell to the ground, unconscious. Ben lifted him onto his back and carried him to the car. Bella looked worried when she saw John unconscious. Ben threw him into the back of the car and got in, after making sure no one had seen him, luckily the park was empty. He drove for hours, not stopping for anything. When he finally stopped Bella was asleep and John still hadn't come to. He lifted Bella out of the car only to have her wake up instantly and start thrashing and kicking against him, "Let me go! Put me down!" She screamed at him. Her hands reached for his face trying to punch and scratch him, in hopes of freedom from his grasp. He carried her into the small, isolated cabin and she immediately recognized it, "Why are you taking me here!? Why won't you just leave me alone!? I hate you, why won't you give up already!?" She shouted at the top of her lungs, "It didn't work last time and it won't work this time! Daddy will find us he always will! Or I will find him, even if I have to walk for miles and miles I will always try to escape you!" She screamed trying her best to loosen his grip on her.

"Stop shouting at me!" He scolded, slapping her face. He carried her into a room and set her down. He left the room, locking it behind him.

"Let me out! Come back! It's not my fault! I didn't do anything to you!" Bella screamed at the top of her lungs but Ben ignored her. He went back out side to see that John had come to.

"Where am I?" He asked, he looked up at Ben, "You, what did you do to Bella?" He asked angrily.

"She's fine." Ben's raspy voice replied, "Get out." He ordered John. John however had other plans, he opened the door and, using the back of the seat for support, kicked Ben in the gut. Ben fell backward but quickly got up and punched John, causing him to gain a bloody nose and a back eye that would form in the next couple of hours. Ben caught his breath and John got out of the vehicle. Ben held John's hand's behind his back as he led him to the room with Bella.

"John!" Bella exclaimed when she saw him, "Don't hurt him." She pleaded, not yet realizing that John had a bloody nose. Ben threw John on the floor and left, again locking the door. Bella rushed to him and then realized that his nose was bleeding. Bella knew all to well where she was, this was her mother's vacation cabin, and this was Bella's room. Bella ran to the night stand and grabbed some tissues. She rushed back to John and held the tissues to his nose, "I'm so sorry John, I should have known that it wouldn't be that easy to escape him. It will never be..." She trailed off., "This is my fault."

>>>Sherlock's POV<<<

I closed my laptop and looked at the cloc. Where are they? They've been gone for hours. I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone and texted John.

Where are you?

SH

I waited and waited but there was no reply. I called Mycroft.

"Hello." Anthea's voice asked.

"Anthea, where's Mycroft?" I asked worried.

"I'll connect you to his phone."

"Hello?" Mycroft asked.

"Mycroft I need you to check your CCTV." I told him, "Look at the park. See if John and Bella are there."

"Alright." He was silent for a minute before he said, "The park is empty, and it has been for three hours. They were there four hours ago."

"Was anyone else there, he would've been in the shadows." I asked.

"There is a man but I can't see his face."

"Alright, thank you brother." I hung up and sat in my chair with my head in my hands, "I shouldn't have let them go alone." I told myself. I was going to find them even if it's the last thing I do.

A/N HEY SO WHAT DID YOU THINK GREYLOU HOPE YOU LIKED IT. THIS WILL STRETCH OUT THROUGH THREE MAYBE FOUR CHAPTERS. HEY IS THIS BETTER UPDATE TIME THAN NORMAL I DIDN'T TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE ARE YOU PROUD OF ME? ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. TILL NEXT TIME MY SHERLOCKIANS :)