Chapter 3: One Year Part 1: Getting ready

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

Today was the day. It is now officially one full year since Mingyu and I started dating. I can't believe it's been that long.

I was sitting on one of the couches in the living room. I couldn't wait for tonight. All week Mingyu wouldn't tell me where we were going. I was just scrolling through twitter when someone called me.

"Wonwoo hyung!" I could tell it was Mingyu.

"What?" I yelled back to lazy to get up if he could just come to me.

"Come here!" I groaned.

"Ne, coming." I guess the others do have a reason for calling me a sloth. I found Mingyu in the hip hop units bedroom sitting on my bed. "What do you need?" I said sitting down ask to him.

He looked up from his phone. "Oh! Get ready we are leaving in an hour." After he said that he walked out closing the door behind him.

I look down at my phone. It was 2:01, so we're leaving at 3.

I remember Mingyu saying up casual so I'm going to say we aren't going to a fancy restaurant. I go to my closest and pull out a pair of brand new black skinny jeans. I bought them a couple days ago when I went shopping with Jeonghan hyung. It's early May so still a bit cold so I decided to start looking through my sweaters. Most of them the sleves are all pulled out of shape from me pulling them over my hands. Great.

Just then the door opens. I turn and see S.coups hyung poking his head in.

"Can I come in for a second?" He asked.

"Sure." He then comes in a closes the door behind him. "What is it hyung?" I ask as he walks over and leans on the wall by the closet.

"Mingyu told me, you know?" I give him a confused look. "About the two of you."

"Oh..." I say looking down. I thought we were going to tell the members together. I was kind of mad that he told Coups hyung without asking me or even telling me he did.

"He kind of had to when he asked if was ok for the two of you to go out." He said.

"Oh..." Now I feel dumb for getting angry.

"Well I just wanted to tell you what I told him." Coups hyung then hugged me. "I am very happy for the two of you." He then broke the hug and went to leave but I stopped him.

"Hyung, wait." I grabbed his arm and now it was his turn to me the confused look. "Could you help me?" I asked in a quieter voice.

"What's worng?" He asked concerned.

"I can't find a sweater!" I stomped my foot and pouted like I was five. I couldn't help it I was frustrated. "All the selves are pulled out of shape because of my stupid habit!" I said while I started to pull at my hair.

S.coups hyung started to laugh at me and I shot him a death glare. This wasn't funny.

"Ok. First, I probably can't help you at all. Second, why does it matter?" Hyung was diffenity not helping.

"It just does! I want to look nice!" I started yelling getting angry and frustrated.

"Ok! Ok! Calm down. For all you know, Mingyu could like the stupid habit." Hyung said.

Maybe he was right. Mingyu did tend to like to play with my sweater sleeves.

"Am I right?" Coups hyung asked.

"Ne." I answered, defeated.

"See! Now, pick a sweater and get changed. You only have, like, 45 minutes left until you leave."

I looked down at my phone and saw it was now 2:15. "Thank you soooo much hyung!" I hugged S.coups hyung.

He laughed and then left the room so I could change and stuff.

I looked back at my closest and decided to go with a white knit sweater. It's sleeves are a little shorter so there not as pulled as some of the others. Then I can wear a black jacket and a black beanie. That'll look nice. I quickly get changed into my jeans and sweater. I go over to the mirror and start to brush my hair. After I finish I get a black beanie from the closest. I put it on and go back to the mirror to fix my bangs. I mange to get them to look pretty good.

They look a lot better when Mingyu does them.

That thought aside, I look at my phone and see it's 3:28. Quicker then I thought.

I decide to put a bit of makeup on. I'm still not very good at things like eyeliner but I have perfectly master how to cover up the few pimples I have. I don't think it's necessary to do so, but I want to look the best I can for Mingyu. It only took me less the 5 mintures to finish so I decide to try a bit of eyeliner. It looks good on me when the stylists noonas do it.

After about 20 mintures of frustration, I have it perfect. It's thin but still thick enough you can see it. I honestly have no clue how I did it.

I look at my phone my phone and see it's 2:54. Shoot! I grab my phone and wallet and head out to the front closet to get my jacket.

I turn around and see someone standing behind me.

"Oh my god! Mingyu! Don't scared me like that!" I smack his arm and he just laughs.

Jun walks by the hallway and see us there. "Oh, are you two going out?" He asks.

"Yup." Mingyu answers.

"Does S.coups hyung know? I can tell him you're leaving." Jun said being the helpful person he is.

"Yeah he does know. Thanks hyung." Mingyu said and Jun nods and walks away.

Mingyu turneds and looks at me. "Ready to go?"

"Yup!" I say and he grabs his jacket from the closest.

Then we leave. Making sure to lock the door behind us.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
OVER 1000 WORDS!

That's like double the last chapter. So part 2 of chapter 3 is the actual date, which will be uploaded tomorrow!

K, the whole sweater thing, IT HAPPENS! Like all my sweaters are messed up from me pullings them over my hands. (And as you can see in the picture, Wonwoo does it too.)

Once again comment Seventeen ships!

I will probably have to start choosing which ships I'm doing so I can decide when in the timeline they come in.

Hope you all enjoy the story!