Chapter 19: Last Day of Rest

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

After Mingyu and I finished eating, we decided to head back to the dorm.

"I want to stay out with you though." Mingyu wined.

"We told S.coups we wouldn't be long." I told him. "If we are out much longer he will get worried."

"I guess you're right." Mingyu said.

"Come on, let's go." I said, getting up to leave.

Mingyu followed behind me and we left.

We started walking down the sidewalk, on our way to the dorm.

As we walked, something grabbed my hand. I looked down and noticed it was Mingyu so I intertwined our fingers.

"Your hand is warm." I remarked.

"Yeah, well your's is freezing!" Mingyu said.

I started laughing at Mingyu comment.

"If it's so cold, let go of it." I said, wondering what Mingyu's comeback would be.

"No." Mingyu said and lifted our hands and kissed the back of my hand. "I like holding your hand."

I pulled our hands away from Mingyu's face.

"Stop being cheesy." I said.

"I know you love it." Mingyu said.

"Totally." I said sarcastically.

Mingyu and I continued to walk back to the dorm in silence. It was a nice, comfortable silence though.

When we made it back to the dorm everything seemed chill. Everyone was doing there own thing.

I was surpised, I was expecting yelling between Joshua and Jeonghan but I guess not.

"Want to go to our bedroom?" Mingyu asked after we had our gear off.

"If no one is in there." I said, thinking S.coups and Jeonghan might be in there.

"Let's go check." Mingyu said.

The two of us walked to our bedroom and I opened the door without even knocking.

I smirked as I saw S.coups and Jeonghan on S.coups's bed kissing.

They quickly pulled away from each other after I opened the door.

"Hey you too." I said and walked into the bedroom.

"Wonwoo." S.coups said in an annoyed tone as I walked in and flopped down on my bed beside them.

"Were we interrupting something?" I asked. "If so, don't stop, please continue. Mingyu and I will probably do the same thing."

I had to hold myself back from laughing. It was funny to tease my hyungs like this because I know they are still in the awkward stage of there relationship.

"Wonwoo." Mingyu was the one to say my name this time.

I chuckled and got off my bed.

"Alright, I get." I said and walked over to Mingyu, who had been standing in the doorway this entire time. "We'll leave you two alone."

I left the room and Mingyu started closing the door. Before he closed it all the way, I poked my head back into the bedroom.

"Lovebirds!" I yelled before running to the living room.

I sat on the couch and waited for Mingyu to come in.

Mingyu came in and sat next to me.

"Where is everyone?" I said, noticing that it was just us in the living room.