Chapter 3: One Year Part 2: The Date

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

We walked out of the dorm building.

"Sooooo, where are we going?" I asked, hoping he would finally tell me.

"You'll see when we get there." Mingyu smirked and I pouted. He took my hand. "Just follow me."

I smiled. "Alright."

*20 minutes later*

As we got closer to our destination, I realized where we were going.

"Really?" I asked Mingyu.

"Yes, we are really going to the park where we had our first date." Mingyu said smiling. "I'm sentimental like that."

"Never thought you would be. You don't look like the type."

"Well, if we're going to talk about how we act based on our looks, you're a mean, cold hearted bitch." Mingyy said looking at me.

I pouted. "You went to far."

"I'M SORRY!" Mingyu yelled as he hugged me by my shoulders.

I put my hands up and hold Mingyu's arms.
"I was just joking." I smiled at him. "I know that's how people see me." I say as I look at the ground.

"Awwwwww! Don't say stuff like that!" Mingyu said and let go of my shoulders.

By this point we had entered the park and were walking around.

"Why? It's true. People look at me and think that I'm going to be mean or cold hearted." I shrugged. "I can't change that."

I felt something warm on my hand. I looked and saw Mingyu was holding my hand.

"Yes, but that's not how you act. It takes certain people to learn that." He said smiling at me.

I nodded. "I'm glad you're one of those people."

"Me too." Mingyu whispered as he leaned in to kiss me.

We didn't care that there were other people, who probably thought it was weird seeing two guys kiss, but we didn't care.

As far as we knew, it was only the two of us.

After walked around and talking for a little while longer, Mingyu started leading me out of the park.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"You're not allowed to know." He smirked.

"Why?" I said and put my head on Mingyu shoulder.

"It's a surprise!" He laughed.

We continued to walked with a comfortable silence.

"Please don't grow any taller." I said as we continued to walked with our hands together and my head still on his shoulder.

"Why?" He asked.

"I think if you get any taller, I won't be able to put my head like this." I answered.

"I can't make any promises."

"I know."

Mingyu didn't say anything after that.

After a few minutes, we stopped to cross the street. I felt my head start fell off Mingyu shoulder so I left my head but when I went to out it back, I just hit Mingyu arm.

I heard Mingyu laugh and I looked and saw him stand on his tip toes.

"Yah!" I hit him in the arm with my free hand and want back on his flat feet. "Don't do that. It makes me feel short."