Chapter 20: Wonwoo's Birthday Part 1

(I'm making a bit of a time skip in this story because I need to get to just before Mansae era to advance the plot and I didn't want to write a bunch of filler chapters.)

Mingyu's p.o.v.

It's been a week sense we continued to promote and it was finally the day I had been waiting for.

Wonwoo's Birthday, July 17th, the day my beautiful baby was born.

Wonwoo would probably kill me if he heard me call him that.

We had to go to Show Champion today, despite his birthday.

I suppose that we were also promoting on Jun's birthday so it shouldn't seem that weird.

I had planned something special for Wonwoo when we got back from promoting. I can't lie, S.coups and Jeonghan had help me a bit.

I'm not always the best at planning things.

Over the past week, I watched as Wonwoo slowly got better and better and more happy and it was an amazing thing to see.

Although, I don't think Wonwoo really noticed how much he was changing but I did and I think the fans noticed it a bit too.

So here my plan.

1. We come back from our promotions.

2. The member are wishing Wonwoo happy birthday and stuff, not in the living room. (Basically just to distract him from what I'm doing.)

3. I get everything ready on the balcony. (That's why he can't be in the living room.)

4. I go to where the other members are and get Wonwoo.

5. Have Wonwoo follow me to the balcony.

6. Romantic dinner/date.

Plan complete!

Jeonghan said he would deal with the food and S.coups said he'd get the balcony clean and everything.

My job was to make sure Wonwoo didn't see any of this happen and I feel that was going to be a hard task to complete successfully.

I was laying in bed thinking about how I could district Wonwoo until my hyungs were done.

While I was still thinking, Wonwoo started moving around.

"You awake babe?" I asked.

Wonwoo made some sort of nosie that was a cross between a groan and a moan.

"I'll take that as a yes but you don't want to be." I said and laughed.

"That about sums it up." Wonwoo said in his deep morning voice.

I leaned down and kissed the top of Wonwoo's head and I felt him snuggle into me more.

"Do you want to stay in bed?" I asked.

Wonwoo didn't say or move for a few seconds, then he sighed.

He looked up at me.

"I want to but I need to pee." Wonwoo pouted.

I laughed at his childless.

I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Go." I said. "Then we can sleep more."

"And snuggle?" Wonwoo questioned and snuggled back into my side.

"Yes, we can snuggle." I said.

I saw Wonwoo smile before kissing my chest.

"I'll be back." He said and got back.

"I'll still be here." I told him.

"It's cold." He complained as he made his way across the room.