Chapter 16: Parentsign

Wonwoo's p.o.v.

Who's stupid idea was this anyway?

Let's do a fansign, but with our parents.

Stupid idea if you ask me.

Or maybe it's just the fact that last night didn't go so well.

When I had to go and talk with my parents and our manager they basically just pestered me with questions.

It was really annoying because I didn't want to answer those questiones.

In the end they stopped trying to get an answer out of me and my mom signed the persecution.

I started the pills this morning but it's not like they will start working immediately so that means I'm grumpy and cranky.

Why am I like that? Cause we had to wake up super early, on our day off, to get ready for this stupid thing.

I don't even want to see my parents anymore. Yes, I love my mom and want to see her but just not when my dad around. It makes things more awkward.

I find it amusing that my dad acts as if everything between us is completely fine and that we've had a totally normal father son relationship. If anyone thinks that they should know it total bull crap.

We were in the room this event would be held in but it was just us members, our parents would be here soon though.

I was sitting in my chair when Mingyu came over.

"Are you okay?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm fine." I said and Mingyu didn't look like he believed me. "I just don't want to be here."

"What about your mom?" Mingyu asked.

"I've seen her." I said. "I just don't like talking to her when my dad's around."

Mingyu leaded forwards and placed a kiss on my temple.

"It'll be okay." Mingyu whispered.

I nodded. "I just want him to leave."

"I know." Mingyu said and rubbed my shoulder. "I know."

I stood up and sat back down on Mingyu's lapping, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"I don't want to do this." I said quietly.

Mingyu wrapped his arms around my waist and I lowered my head onto his shoulder.

"I know baby." Mingyu said. "Just deal with it for today, okay?"

"I don't want to." I wined.

"Wonwoo, you sound like a little kid." Mingyu said and laughed a bit.

"I am a child." I said. "I am 5 years old."

"What are you going on about?" Mingyu asked, not really needing an answer.

"I just want to sleep and cuddle with you like every other day off." I said.

Mingyu sighed. "Me too. As much as I love my parents, I would much rather be doing that."

"Can we cuddle when we get home?" I asked.

"Of course." Mingyu said and I saw him smile at me.

"I love you." I said.

Mingyu turned his head so he was looking at me and our faces were only a few centimeters apart.

"I love you too." Mingyu said and then placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I wish Mingyu would kiss me more but we both knew we couldn't do that. Yes, the members know but our staff doesn't. It was a risk just doing that.

"Crap." Mingyu said.