~~~Chapter three~~~

Raphael was quiet until we got to the layer. We were met with two other turtles. "Hey Raph have you see Don?" The blue bandana turtle asked as he walked up to us. "Yeah I do Leo. He is with April makin babies." Raph says with a straight face and I turn a deep red looking over I see a huge tv with the orange bandana turtle playing COD. I walk up to him and hop onto the couch next to him and say, "Hey there." I smile as he doesn't even look my way but he smiles. "Hey umm..." "Names Phoenix."  I smile at him as I watch him snipe five guys at once. "That's so cool have you found the golden hidden automatic sniper?" I said raising a brow.

He pauses his game and looks at me with eyes of wonder. I smile and hold my hand out. He sets the controller in my hand and I start takin the route to the sniper. Shooting and stabbing here and there I finally get it and get Micky hidden. Handing him the controller I say, "Shoot away." I smile. Lookin up I see Raph standing there. "Hey there Big Red." He just smiles. "So... Phoenix, why didn't you stay at the apartment?" I turn my head to see Leo. "Oh, well I wanted to go for a walk, then right before I left I see Donny and April about to get it on."

I gag a little bit. April disgusts me sometimes, looking at Leo he just shakes his head, " I wonder what master splinter will say about this." I start to bust up laughing, "what's so funny?" I hear Raph ask. "Imagine what their babies will look like!" I laugh even harder. I guess it took Raph and Mikey to think about it and they started to laugh. Standing up I walk around Raph smirking. As I walked into the kitchen I sit on the counter.

"Being a ninja around me ain't gonna get you anything." I say looking through the door way to see Raph pop his head out. "Oh really what was I gonna get?" He smirks snaking his way between my legs. Smirking as I lean close to him where our lips just touch grazing them as I spoke, "just some fun that can be handled." "Oh really?" I hear him purr. Smirking I kiss him. Feeling him kiss me back I rub his cheek.

I don't care if we just met I think I love him. Slowly pulling back I feel Raph rub my thighs, "You deserve something sweet." He smiles at me. "Oh really?" I lean into the crook of his neck and kiss his sweet spot. I pat his chest and say, "let's eat first then we can get into something feisty."

~6 weeks later~

As I laid in Raph's bed wearing nothing I receive a call, I hear Raph groan. I kiss him on the forehead and pick up my phone.

"Hello?" I said yawning.

"Hey... Um... Phoenix can you come over or can I cause we need to talk." It was April and she sounded scared.

"Umm... Sure, I'll meet you at the café." I say hanging up.

I put my forehead in my hands and groan. "Phoenix? Babe you alright?" I was Raph. "I'm sorry if I woke you up baby, I just got off the phone with April." I run my hands through my hair. He kisses my shoulder and says, "You better take a shower first, cause i can smell the sex off of you." He chuckles. As I got out of bed I kissed Raph.

Walking into the bathroom with my clothes in hand I shut the door, setting my cloths down I turned the shower on and stepped into the hot water. As I washed myself I felt all the dirt, sweat, sex, and alcohol wash off. Washing my hair I feel relaxed. Finally finishing up I step out. Drying myself off I start to get dressed. As pulled my black bra, black thong and sweater the door was opened. I turned around to be faced with Leo.

"Umm... Hi Leo but this bathroom is taken." I laugh nervously and I see his face turn red. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. I thought I knocked." He says stepping out of the bathroom. As he shut the door my face got flustered. Pulling on my yoga pants I walk out to head back to. Passing Leo I look down, "Hey, again I'm sorry." He says rubbing the back of his head. "You're alright Leo." I say walking away. As I get my shoes on all laced up I grab my purse.

Heading out of the lair I make my way to the man hole closest to the café. When I got to the surface I headed straight for the café. Getting there I see April just sitting down. I walk up to her and say, "Hey there." "Hey..." she looks down at her coffee. "Hey what's wrong?" Looking at her I put my hand on hers. "It involves Donnie." She says looking at me scared. "What's wrong?" I say looking at her.

She hands me a piece of paper...