Chapter Eleven

"You are..." 

I looked at him then heard a grumbling Raphael. "Phoenix... Baby... You alright?" Donnie and I looked to see a tired looking Raph. He rubbed his emerald green eyes and looked at us. "Phoenix are you alright?" He asked now sounding worried. "Yeah..." I stifle a yawn. "How about I tell you guys when you are both rested up?" Donnie said nervously. 

"Sure Don." Raph yawns not knowing what he was answering for. I walked back with Raph to our room and laid down on the bed with him holding me from behind. 

~9:30~ 

I woke up again feeling really sick to my stomach and it started to hurt. I quickly got out of bed and ran for the bathroom. I ran past Leo and Donnie. I make it to the bathroom and throw up.  I threw up a little more than last night. I felt a hand on my back then heard, "Let it out." It was Raph. I finally ended the throwing up and sat up.

I spit out the taste and flushed the toilet. I walked over to the sink and washed out my mouth. "You alright baby?" Raph wraps his arms around me. I look at him through the mirror and said, "I don't know I hope it's just the flu." "Umm... Phoenix, Raph, would you please come to the living room please?" Donnie pokes his head in the bathroom. 

"Yeah, be right there Donnie." I say as I grab Raph's hand as we head for the living room. When we sat on the couch I laid my head on Raph's shoulder. Donnie was running around grabbing papers and was mumbling somethings. Raph looked at me like he was about to say something then Donnie reappears with a stack of papers. 

"Okay wanna hear good or bad?" He says looking at me. His piercing hazel eyes held something that i thought was gonna kill him if he didn't say it. "Ummm... Bad." I say looking at him. "Well... um the bad part is that you do not have the flu. Your stomach is having the reactions cause something is not wanting it in your system." He rambled on for a while.

"Okay, Okay, Donnie. What is the good news?" Raph said impatiently. "Alright, So April told me about the whole wreck and told me something that made me very upset. But what surprises me is that..." He looks at his papers again and says, "Raphael, Phoenix, You're pregnant." He says with the biggest smile. 

I looked at him. "Pre-Pregnant?" I was shocked. "Wait a minute Don? The doctors told her she wouldn't be able to have kids, and if she was to be pregnant they would die." Raph says freaking out. "Well they were wrong." "What do you mean?" Raph said as he looked at his little brother. "Where that metal piece hit her, she was hit a little higher than they expected so she will be able to carry to full term." He explains.

I start to cry. I don't know what I am. Happy or Sad. Raph walked up to me and squatted down so he could be eye level with me. 

"I'm... I'm gonna be a mom."   

Hey guys If you like the Avengers too follow my other account @Lady_Damita hope you loved this chapter!