~~~Chapter Seven~~~

"Hi Raphie~"

My eye twitched at her calling him that. I snarled and got out Raph's grip and tackled her. I glared into her eyes and pinned her arms above her head. Growling I look at her and say, "Call him that again. I fuckin dare you!" "Raph... Get this psycho bitch off me!" She cried. I bent over to her ear, "Don't ever speak to him." I grab a handful of her hair and drag her out. "Leo! Raph! Master splinter! Do something!" Leo ran after me. I tossed her out.

"Phoenix why'd you do that?!" Leo yells. My gaze snapped at him and I growled at him, "Do YOU not understand she was gonna KILL you all! I'm protecting your shells so she doesn't get what she wants for her father! Get that through your head fearless leader." I growled at him. Feeling a hand on my shoulder I turn around and see it was April. "Phoenix, calm down. Come on let's get you to your room."

~Raph's P. O. V~

Watching as Phoenix and April walked to Phoenix's room, Leo looked at me. "You're just gonna sit there and do nothing." He snaps. "She has a reason why she is doin this around Karai. She does this because she cares about us." I say as my temper rises. Splinter puts a hand on both of our arms. "My sons, this young woman has every right to hate, she loves us dearly and has every right to protect us as we do her." He says calmly.

Leo drops his head and sighs. I walked up to Phoenix's room and hear her talking to April. "I-I just don't want to loose him to the fuckin cobra." I hear Phoenix say. "Raph loves you. And he's shown it. If he didn't he would've stopped you from throwing that snake out." April sounded like she was offended. I sighed and knock on the door.

~Phoenix's P. O. V~

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I say. "Hey Phoenix you alright?" It was Raph. I smile softly, "Yeah I'm better now that bitch is gone." I look at him. He smirked at me and sat at my feet. "I'm gonna leave you two alone." April smiles and walks out. He lays his head down on my lap and sighs. "What up big red?" I asked softly. He smiles and says, "The fact you threw out that cobra just to protect us was enough to bring Fearless Leader to the real world." I smile as I rub his head. 

"I just care about your family, especially you. I don't know what i would do if i just ended up loosing you." I say inhaling sharply. Trying to not let my tears fall, Raph picks me up and sets me in his lap. Laying my head in his plastron I feel him rub my back. I yawn sightly. Raph grabs a blanket off the bed and wraps me up and he cradles me. Feeling sleep consume me he kisses my cheek. 

"I love you Phoenix~"