Chapter Thirteen

~6 months~

I found out I was having a son. He was growing at a fast rate. April and I were just a week apart. I tried to stand up on my own but of course Raph helped me up. He's been very cautious with me. He won't even sleep in the same bed anymore cause he's afraid he will roll over and hit my stomach. As I tried to stand I got a nice solid kick from my son.

"Oh my." I groan as I bend over putting my hands on my knees. "Honey, are you okay?" Raph says as he comes over to me and rubs my back. "I'm fine just got a nice kick from your boy." I say as I straighten up again. I rubbed my belly and looked up at Raph. "So have you came up with a name yet?" I ask as I sit back down.

He sits beside me and puts an arm around my shoulders and his other on my swollen belly. "No not really. Like I want it to sound Humany and not sound like a monster." He says. "Raph you know how I feel about that word. You know and he knows you are not a monster." I say putting my hand on top of his hand that's on my belly.

"We created this being inside of me." I smile as I felt the baby kick Raph's hand. I smile as I see Raph smile. He leans over and says to my belly, "You're gonna be big and strong just like me. My little fire cracker." Then an idea popped into my head, "Blaze. Blaze Raphael Hamato." "That's a good name. Blaze. It'll suit him just perfect." Raph says as he rubs my tummy. "Our little Blaze." He says as he kisses my tummy.

I then started to crave food. Cravings the weirdest yet best thing. "Hey babe sorry to break this moment but could you get me some chocolate chip mint ice cream with peppermint?" I ask. "Yeah let me see if we have any left." He says as he stands up. I grab the blanket Raph made way back when and I covered myself up.

I rubbed my belly then heard Raph say, "Honey I'm gonna have to go to the supermarket to get some more. Want anything else?" I look over at Raph who is in his human form and say, "Yeah could you please buy some watermelon too." He walks over to me and kisses me gently and says, "Yes I will." He says as he leaves.

I lay on the couch and watch tv. As I was watching tv I had another presence with me and I could tell who it was. "Hi there Leo." I say not even turning my head. "Hey there." He says as I see him walk out and over to the couch. "So where's Raph?" he says as he sits down by my feet. "He went to get me ice cream and watermelon." I say as I lay my feet on his lap. He rubs my feet as we watch tv. I rubbed my stomach and felt Blaze push on my stomach. "Woah there little man." I smile as he kept pushing.

"You alright?" Leo says. "Yeah little Blaze is stretching I guess." I says rubbing my stomach. "Your daddy will be back soon I promise." I say smiling. Leo smiled and said, "When are you due?" He looked at me with his Cobalt blue eyes, "December 25." I smile as I rub my belly. "You really naming him Blaze?" He cocks an 'eyebrow.' "Yes his name is, Blaze Raphael Hamato." I say as I rub my belly with a smile. "Honey I'm back." I hear Raph say. I smile and turned back to him and saw the last person I was hoping to see in my life. Karai.

I let out a threatening growl and stood up holding my back. "Raph. What have I said about her. The rules still applied even if I'm 7 months pregnant." I says as I walk up to him I snatch the bags from his hand and went to the kitchen. "Phoenix calm down I just ran into her on my way back and she wanted to see Sensei." He says walking into the kitchen behind me. I stayed quiet as I got me some ice cream. I rubbed my stomach then was met with Raph's human hands on my tummy.

"Just make sure you stay away from her. For the sake of Us and little Blaze." I say as I let him feel Blaze move inside of me. I heard him chuckle and say, "I'm gonna spend every minute with you. Let's watch a movie." He says into my ear. I got me a bowl of ice cream and walked out with him having his hand on the small of my back.

"So... Raph you didn't tell me she was pregnant." I hear Karai say. I turn my head and said, "Yeah, 7 months now." Raph walked me to the couch and said, "and his name is Blaze." He kisses my stomach. I smile softly as I eat my ice cream. I'm guessing Karai left the room. Leo put on a movie for us. It was Ride Along. Every other part was making me laugh thanks to Ice Cube and Kevin Heart. Raph massaged my feet and my thighs which felt nice.

I then felt Blaze stretch again making me sit up. "Okay mister." I say softly. Raph looks at me and says, "You okay?" I nod my head, "He's stretching." I say with a smile. "He's telling you he's still there." Raph smiles. I smile then kissed his cheek. "Can't wait." I smile.

"APRIL'S BEEN IN A WRECK!!"