~~~Chapter Ten~~~

"Now cheer up buttercup."

As our food got to our table was when we sat down. I laid my head on Raph's muscular shoulder. I felt tired. Everyone was eating and talking, even Raph. I just picked at my food. I slowly started to eat. I felt Raph's gaze on me as I ate. I finished up and set my chopsticks down. I took a drink of my lemonade then looked at my hands. I said my thanks to Mrs. Rioku, and her son. As we all walked out side April pulled me aside.

"Are you alright Phoen?" "I told Raph about me being jealous of you and Donnie with your baby. It's just that I want a kid of my own, a baby that grew in me. I won't have that." I say brokenly. April hugs me. "Why did I have to be a curse? I can't even give Raph what he wants." I cry out. April started to rub my back. "Phoenix you are not a curse." I hear Raph say. I turn to him with tears in my eyes. He comes up and hugs me.

"Let's get you home so you can relax." He says softly. I nod my head at his idea. We start to head home as I lagged back with Raph. He held my hand and then something didn't feel good in my stomach. I ran over to a bush and threw up. I feel a hand on my back as he rubs my back. Emptying my stomach took a little longer than I thought it should. 

Finally finished I straighten up. I groaned as I rubbed my head. "Lets get her home and Donnie can check her out." Leo says worriedly. Raph picks me up and they walk a little faster. We actually get to the lair pretty quick and Raph took me to Donnie's room. They all took off their watches and Donnie started taking tests on me. 

"Donnie my stomach must have not liked that much spicy food." I say rubbing my temples. "Well at least let me take a blood sample." He said. "Fine then I'm going to take a long hot shower and go to bed." I growl. He nods at my response, and with that he took my blood. I had to wait 5 minutes and finally was able to go take a shower.

I walked out of his lab and Raph looked at me. "Babe you alright?" He asked worried. "Yeah. I just need a hot shower and some sleep." I say softly. He looks at me and says, "Alright need anything?" "Not really I might need you to massage my back after my shower." I say as I walk up stair. I walked to the bathroom and stripped into nothing and got a shower heated up. 

I stepped in and made sure the shower was long. Stepping out I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom not caring who saw me. I walked to mine and Raph's shared room. I shut the door and saw Raph sitting on the bed. I put on black boxer briefs and a large t-shirt. I walked over to the bed and flopped down. 

I then felt Raph's magic fingers work on my back. As he worked my sore muscles he also worked my knots. I groaned cause it felt good. He finished up and pulled me onto his lap. "Better?" He says kissing my shoulder. "Yeah." I yawn. He tucked me into bed and crawled right up behind me. I fell asleep as soon as i shut my eyes. 

~3:27 a.m~ 

I woke up feeling like I need to throw up so I snuck out of bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Feeling a hand on my back as I throw up helped me a bit. I finish up and flush the toilet. I close the lid and sit on it. 

Looking up to see who was in the bathroom with me I was me with a pair of hazel eyes. "D-Donnie..." I look up at him. "You alright?" He asked softly. "Yeah... Why are you up?" I ask looking at him. "Well I was hoping to tell both you and Raph," He looked at me.

"You are..."