~~~Chapter Five~~~

This is to be a nice juicy lemon. You are advice to not judge me please. You have been advices.

I kissed Raph softly. He kissed me back but with something more, which I returned back. I felt him run his hand down my thigh. As he kisses me he licks my bottom lip. Denying him to get a little play. He grinds his hips against mine. I moan softly and feel him enter his tongue into my mouth. Arching my back where I just grazed him I hear him groan. I softly bite on his tongue and suck on it.

Earning a deep groan from him, he gropes my left butt cheek. I let go of his tongue and he attacked mine. Moaning, I take his bandana off. I feel him run his hand up my shirt. Shivering to his touch we separate from the kiss, cause air. Panting I look him in the eyes. He takes my shirt off with ease and takes my bra off. I bite my lip as I felt his lips connect with my neck. He bit and sucked on it. I let my moans come out a little louder.

He released my neck and looked at me. I smile as I get close to his neck and nibble. Hearing him groan I rub his chest. Trailing my hand to his belt I undo it. It dropped down by his feet. I bite down harder on his neck and hear him groan. Releasing his neck he smirks devilishly at me. Biting my lip he lays me down and slowly pulls down my pants. When he got my pants off he kissed my inner thighs.

Moaning to his touch he takes my thong off with his teeth. He's teasing hard core. As he fully gets them off, he tosses them. Kissing my waist line all the way back up my body with butterfly kisses he stops at my lips. He slowly kisses me. Kissing him back he slides his tongue in my mouth. Feeling his hand on my thigh he pries it up. Feeling him poke me at my entrance I gasp breathlessly.

I feel him smirk against my lips and rubbed up against him. He groans and slowly pulls away. As I watched him, he ran his hand down my body. Feeling a buzz under his touch he smirks and slides into me. Moaning out as he sheathed himself all the way in, I felt full. I bucked my hips just for him, getting the signal. He starts to thrust in and out all nice and slow.

"Raph... Faster..." I breathlessly said. Arching my back for him he goes faster than what he started out. He rubs my thighs and lowers his head to my neck. Him kissing my neck and going at this pace that is just right, drove me insane. "Ra*gasps*ph..." He went a little faster when I said his name. I grabbed his shoulder with my left hand and the sheets with my right. He lifts my left leg up to get a better angle.

He groans softly but in my ear which made it even sexier. He latched his hand to my right breast and massages it. I moan a little louder. As he kept his motions goin I was starting to tighten around him. He realized and started to get faster. I started to moan louder when he hit my g-spot. Clawing his shoulder he kept going. He groans in my ear, feeling him twitch he went faster. I rolled my hips in sync with him.

Finally having our orgasums he pulled himself out smoothly. He looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you." I smiled and said, "I love you too big red." I smiled at him then said, "What's with the Beer?" "Thought we could have a drink, or two." He smiles rubbing the back of his head. Smiling at him I said, "Let's wait until morning to do that." I get up to the pillow and get under the blankets. He smiles as he gets under the sheets with me.

"Good night Raphie." I curl up to his chest. "Good night my fire." He says before kissing the top of my head. He held me until I fell asleep, which didn't take that long.

~Morning~

When I wake up Raph is sleeping peacefully.

Till I heard a knock on my window.