Chapter Eighteen

~ 4 years later~

As I let Blaze sleep in my arms he was growing at a normal rate. He has Raph's emerald green eyes, a head full of brown hair, and his skin is tan and in the sun it almost looks green. Raphael has been super close to me and Blaze since we've been home. Looking at Blaze as he slept in my arms I smiled at his sleeping face. He was so quiet, but his breathing was smooth and steady.

"Phoenix?" I heard a knock on my door and I looked up to see Raph with April. I smile at them as they walk into Blazes room that was connected to mine and Raph's room. "How's he doing?" Raph asks as he squats down next to us and rubs his thumb on Blaze's cheek. "He's good, just fell asleep too. He's been doing real good. Especially being as handsome as his father." I smile as I kiss Raph's cheek.

"You two are very lucky." April says smiling. "So are you. Donnie and you have a beautiful little girl." I smile as I slowly stand up and put Blaze in his bed where he stayed asleep. I walked out with Raph and April. "We need to head out into town anyway." April's says out of now where. "What do you mean?" She looks at me then smiles, "The wedding dress? Duh. Besides we still need to pick out Brides maids dresses." April says grabbing my hands.

"Okay. Okay, let me at least get dressed. Kind of don't need to go out in my pj pants and shirt with no bra." I say laughing as I walked over to my room with Raph. We walked in and he shut the door. "I can't believe we are actually getting married in two weeks." Raph says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I smile at him and say, "It's like a dream come true." I give him a hug then walk over to our closet where I pulled out a regular sized t-shirt then walked over to our dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans and a black bra.

I put those on and looked at Raph smiling. "Blaze gets to have daddy son time with you today." I say as I rub his cheek. He gives me a soft smile then kisses the top of my head and says, "You have fun, Me and Donnie and the others got this. If we need help we will ask Splinter." He chuckles. "Okay, I trust you and Leo won't fight. Remember Str-"

"Stress isn't good for Blaze." Raph says finishing my sentence. "Don't worry babe, I have the fathering thing down besides, I have been with you for 3 years. Our son is in good hands. Go have fun with your sister. Also I promise to not fight with Leo." He says smiling.

I sigh with relief and say, "Okay, well I better head out." I say walking out with him. April was holding Darrien and looked up at me. "You ready sis?" I give her a nod then hear Blaze whining for me. Raph looks at me with a smiles, "I got him." I give him a nod and he goes up to Blaze's room as I walked down to April who was talking to Donnie as he was playing with Darrien. Raphael came back with Blaze who was holding his tiger stuffed animal. "Be careful okay?" Raph says as he comes up to me.

"I will besides what am I gonna do anyway but buy a dress that can go around this?" I say as I make a motion around my 5 month bloated belly. "Mama when is sissy coming?" Blaze says as he climbs down from Raph and rubs my belly. "She'll be here in 4 more months. Have you decided a good middle name?" I ask as I rub his head. "Umm... Not yet." He says then goes and grabs a baby name book. He sits with Darrien who's brown hair was a little lighter than Blaze's hair. "Well we're gonna head out okay, you children behave and listen to your fathers and grandpa Splinter." I say as I grab my purse. "Yes ma'am." They say as April and I walked out.

We walked out of the sewer through a new door Donnie made last year and we were out in the city. We walked to the bridal shop and walked in. "Hello ladies!" My good friend Jack called out as he was walking over to us. "Hey jack." I smile as I felt my baby stretch. "How's baby Jackie doing?" Jack says as he rubs my baby bump. "She's doing good, gets to be part of the wedding." I smile as I rub it. "Well what are we waiting for then let's get you a dress!" He squeals as he grabs my hand and drags us through the store.

We look around for a while then I see a beautiful long sleeve white dress with a sweet heart cut and red rubies on the neck. I walked up to it and saw the small details. They were small white roses. I touched it and then smiled, "Jack baby, could you possibly make this fit me?" I ask as I turn to him. He smiled and clapped his hands. "Oooo honey I can do so much better than that!" I smile as we get me measured, which took a while cause Jackie kept moving.

Jack smiled and finally got me measured. "Well future-mama-and-wife-to-be, you're measured and I'll have the dress fit to be by Thursday." He says as he holds the dress. "Thank you Jack. I'll see you then!" I smile then walk out with April and we go to another store for her brides maid dress which was a ruby red silk and it splits down the right starts at high thigh. When we ordered 3 we left for home.

Getting home finally we see the 4 brothers sleeping with Blaze and Darrien sprawled out sleeping. I smiled and gave Raphael and Blaze a kiss on the head,

"Sleep well boys."