~~~Chapter Six~~~

~Morning~

When I wake up Raph is sleeping peacefully.

Till I heard a knock on my window.

Looking at the window it was Leo. I raise a brow and slowly wake Raph up. He flutters his beautiful green eyes open. "Babe your brother is here." I say sitting up but holding the blanket to my chest. Raph gets up and opens the window Leo steps in. "So this is where you were last night." Leo said crossing his arms. "Yeah I was here cause I didn't want her to feel like I don't care about her. I love her Leo." He said.

"Well I'm happy you have someone to care about but right now Master Splinter needs you at home." He says sternly to Raph. "Okay I'm heading that way anyway." Raph says walking over to me. I look at him and he touches my cheek. He leans down and gives me a soft kiss. "I love you," I say, "I'll see you back at the lair." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you too." He puts his gear on and leaves.

Leo looks at me with something. "Leo, are you alright?" Looking back at him he sighs and walks out the window. I raise my brow the stand up with the sheet. Walking over to the window I see Raph on the roof tops. Smiling I walk over to the bathroom and drop the sheet. Shutting the door I start myself a nice hot shower. I hummed some small tunes and smiled. As I washed my hair I thought of Raph and how he touched me. Smiling as I washed my self. Finishing up I turn the water off.

As I stepped out I heard someone outside my door. Pulling a towel on I step out slowly. Creeping over to the bed area I saw it was Raph I smile. "Sup Big Boy." I kiss his cheek. He smiles and says, "Sup Pretty woman." He looks down at me. Seeing a bag with a bow he turns his head with a smile, "Well since we did some fun and the way things turned I made a quick trip to a store and bought you something." He says rubbing the back of his neck. Smirking at him I walk over to the bag.

It was a white crop top with 'Mojito' in green fount with a lime on it and it came with  black joggers with 'Mojito' on the left leg and lime green high top Nikes. I smile as I see there is a red and white lace bra and thong. Smiling so big I think I could rip my face in half. I squeal and rub up to him hugging him, "Thank you Raphie!" As I got dressed in front of him I made it all nice and slow. 

Finally getting my top on I made my way over to him and he says, "That looks really good on you." As he drank a beer. I shook my head and said, "I love it." I say grabbing my shoes and lacing them up. He smiles at me then gets up. "Ready to head that way." He says setting the empty beer bottle down. "Sure." I say in a fake Brooklyn accent. He just smiles that white smile. We walk to the window and I grab the flowers and get on his back. 

As he ran across the roof tops he would rub my right leg. Smiling at his touch it would tingle but in a good way. We got to the lair and I see April sitting on the couch and Donnie laying his head on her stomach. I walk past her and rub her shoulder. "Where were you last night?" She asks cockin a brow.

Blushing I look at Raph. She smiles and says, "Oh playing hickey I mean hooky~" laughing at her I raise a brow, "Where did that get you honey?" I smile at her she smiles as she rubs her belly with a sleeping Donnie on it.

 I walk to the dojo with Raph to find Leo and master Splinter meditating. Splinter's ear twitched then he opened up he eyes. He turned to me and bowed his head. Leo opened his eyes and said, "Raphael we need to go to on morning patrol." He stands up and Raph growls. 

I rub his arm and I say, "Go on a head. I'll have April with me." I smile. He nods and kisses my forehead. "Oh Phoenix, you'll also have Karai." Leo says. I snarl at the name. Speaking of the devil she walks in to the dojo and avoids eye contact with me. I growled deeply at her. Raph grips my hand tightly. I bite my tongue and tried not to kill the cobra in front of me. 

"Hi Raphie~"