Lost

HIIII! I'm Eva and this is my first fanfic ever, I got inspired by a ff I read long ago that was truly amazing. I'm pretty excited, although I know it won't be very famous. I do really hope you enjoy it, first chapters are a little boring, but I promise drama later on. Hope you like it! All the love xx - Not H:)

As soon as I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was the beautiful sky, the sun hitting my face and a cold wind embracing me. I sit up and noticed I was on a bench in the middle of a park. I didn't recall falling asleep here nor when I left my house. I scrutinised my surroundings and  hugged myself trying to ignore the cold air. I suddenly felt sick, my head was killing me and I was really hungry. I let out a frustrated sigh knowing that I had no money in my pockets. I stood up and began walking towards my house. I knew my attire wasn't very fitting to be walking on the street, my hair was a complete mess and I was wearing an oversized and overused sweater with some uncared leggins.

I walked through the city to see if Luke was in his usual spot selling magazines, he always let me sell some and provide me some money, perhaps I could eat with that. I watched how people stared at me, obviously judging, but I was used to it so I just learned to ignore it. I arrived to Lukes' spot but notice he wasn't there. Frustrated I sat down in the middle of the street, trying to find a solution, perhaps people would have pity and give me some cash, but as always they just stared at me in disgust and walked away.

I waited for a little, hoping Luke would come and give me some work, but he didn't. I stood up and began walking, concentrating hard. "Don't faint" I kept repeating myself. My stomach was killing me and the smell from the restaurants I was passing by weren't helping at all. I abruptly stopped in front of a coffee shop and stared at the just-made cupcakes and cakes, they were tempting me. I placed my hand on the glass almost drooling. I was being a masoquist, I knew it, but I couldn't help it.

When I finally managed to look away I caught someone looking at me, not the way other people used to, but with curiosity. His green eyes stared directly at my brown ones. He was the first person that stared at me without a look of pity. I stared at the boy with more determination. He was really tall, a mop of brown curls adorning his head. He was wearing brown boots, tight black jeans and a weird looking blouse with lots of colors, it was almost annoying to watch but he suprisingly managed to pull it off. His face was just beautiful, with a few imperfections that made him look even more tantalizing. He then turned his head to look at a girl that I didn't notice. Her hair was short and blond, and she was actually really pretty. She was looking at some flowers and talking to the boy at the same time.

I stopped staring at him and turned my attention to the delicious cupcakes in front of me. A really embarassing sound came from my stomach. I knew I had to get out of there before I attempted to steal some of those beautiful looking cupcakes.

When I was about to walk away. The boy with green eyes was walking towards me, I thought he was just going to ignore me and walked past me but he just stopped in front of me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me with a beautiful deep voice.

Now that he was closer to me I could appreciate his eyes, it was an esmerald green, the most beautiful shade I have ever seen. I nodded. Why should I lie? I was truly desesperate and my stomach was pleading me to say yes.

"Come in, I will buy you something" he said opening the door of the coffee shop for me.

At first I was surprised, I wasn't expecting that at all, I smiled at him and walked in.

When I was inside the smell of the food was intense and he grabbed some cupcakes and showed them to me.

"Do you like these ones?" His tone was kind of weird, his accent very thick, I could hear his voice all day if I could.

"Yes" I answered ashamed, he was the first person that was being nice to me in a really long time.

"Okay, wait here" he walked to the counter to pay along with a coke, I tried to fix my hair and I unzipped my sweater a little bit to show something as an appreciation, the man at the counter looked at me with disgust and the boy with curiosity, I immeadiately zipped my sweater again embarassed. He finished paying and walk back to me

"Here you go love, enjoy them" he said surprising me.

"Thank y-you" I studdered. "You didn't have to"

"You're welcome" he smiled, two dimples appeared and I thought it was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen "I'm Harry"

I smiled and extended my hand.

" Samantha, and Harry you're officialy and life savior, I don't know how to pay you for this" he took my hand and I took a cupcake out and started eating it, it was delicious.

"Don't worry about it" he said with that glorious voice.

"Do you want one?" I asked politely, it's the least I could do.

"No thank you, all yours" he flashed those dimples again and I enjoyed the view.

I took out another cupcake while looking at him with curiosity, he was doing the same. I had to know why he did this, in these days it is weird to find a stranger that is willing to buy you food. I noticed that my sweater was slightly open, enough to show my bra, he raised an eyebrow, about to say something but he kept his mouth shut.

"Why did you buy me this?" I was really curious.

"It was my good deed of the day" he smiled. "That man looked at you in a very rude way, did it bother you?"

"I'm used to it already"

"He should give you some respect" he looked over angrily to the man in the counter.

" How could someone give me respect when I don't respect myself?", I thought. I didn't want to say it out loud, so I just looked down at my cupcake.

He raised his eyes to look behind me.

"I gotta go now Samatha, it was really nice to meet you, hope to see you again" his eyes were sincere.

"Likewise, I promise to return the favor" I showed him the bag with cupakes.

"It was nothing, seriously, bye now"

I grabbed another cupcake from the bag and continue the walk to my shitty apartment. It was a long walk but I have something to think about now.