Confused and wet

Harry Styles POV

What the fuck did she just said? I know some Spanish, I think "que" means "what" but what about the other word? She did surprised me though. I find girls who speak Spanish hot. I know I have a girlfriend but Samantha is special. I just met her, but the first time I saw her she immediately caught my attention. When I joked about being gay, I didn't expect that reaction. Now I was confused and wet. She spat all her coke on my face, and I just couldn't resist. I laughed, harder than ever before. I saw her shocked beautiful face turned into a smile. She is so beautiful. She started laughing with me until we were coughing with tears in our eyes. Her laugh was the weirdest shit I have ever heard, it was funnier than Niall's. I wiped a tear that was running down her cheek, it was just at the side of her mouth, and my finger unconsciously stayed there for a bit. She immediately stopped smiling and looked down at my lips. Her eyelashes touched her pink cheeks. I looked down at her pink, plump lips and watched them part. I was getting closer to her, I knew this was wrong, but the attraction was obvious, I needed to taste those lips. She is so damn beautiful and she didn't even know. I bet her self-esteem is on the floor. Oh baby, I can fix that. I knew this was wrong, so fucking wrong but I couldn't stop myself. Claire is going to kill me, I know that. Ah, fuck it. I was getting closer and closer to her lips until I felt her breath crashing mine. I was waiting for her to finish the distance but she did the opposite.

"So, you're gay huh?" She asked, getting away from me. What was I thinking? Oh God, I almost cheated on Claire, this was wrong. I'm definitely not like this. Samantha is fucking with my head, with her short floral dress and her brown hair on her left shoulder. I love Claire, she may be a little stubborn and just a little bit arrogant but she is my Claire.

"Indeed, I am." I told her with a smile. Maybe I should stop playing with her, but her reactions are priceless. A little smile appeared on her lips. What was she thinking?

"Oh, perfect. I always wanted to have a gay friend you know? I mean, now that I know that you don't have any interest in women, I am sure you won't mind if I take my clothes off right now. I mean, since I don't have any girlfriends, now you can give me your opinion about this beautiful underwear you bought me. I want to know how they fit me" WHAT THE FUCK? Woah, I didn't expect that at all. Well, I guess two can play the same game, right? Let's do this. I smiled at her with sweetness, I think. I need to practice my smiles on the mirror again.

"Sure, honey. Let me see, I'll give you a professional opinion." She stood up and walked until she was right in front of me. I know she wouldn't do this. I mean she can't do this. She grabbed the hem of the dress and started to lift it up. Shit shit shit. She's doing this. I felt little Harry waking up down there. Oh God, not now please. I need to stop this. I think I felt my cheeks flush. She began to lift it higher and higher looking straight at me. Oh God, I need to stop this. I grabbed her hands and her dress hit her knees. That was so close. I didn't know she was so confident about herself.

"Okay okay, you got me, I'm not gay. Quite a show you gave me though."

"Ha. I knew it" She had a winning smile on her face and her eyes were shinning. I smiled at her.

With her hands still intertwine with mine, I pulled her until she was sitting on my lap. She immediately flushed and my lips kissed her cheek, then her nose and then they stopped right in front of hers. I knew there will be consequences but I honestly didn't give a shit.

A/N

HIIIIIII!!!!!! if you liked this pleaseee vote! And if you can please help me promote this fanfic, I will appreciate it very much!! PLS COMMENT AND VOTE! Eva out!