Happy

Samantha's POV

Two weeks were gone since I came here, and to be honest it was horrible. On the first week the anxiety was unbearable and it grew each passing day making it worst every time. I wasn't sleeping, I was hurting myself because I was scratching my skin too hard and my hair was falling because I was pulling it every single night healing myself with another kind of pain. When I told all this to my assigned doctor he said it was normal, that it will hopefully disappeared in a few days. I didn't feel like it was going to go away any time soon. The doctor let me smoke, saying that taking away drugs from someone so fast could be dangerous, he was reducing the amount of nicotine day after day.

Group therapy was inspiring, the ones in charge of talking to us were really good, and they motivated me in an excellent way. I heard a lot of stories that really touched my heart. However, when I had free time I didn't talk to anyone and they didn't talk to me. The gossip that Harry Styles brought me here started to spread and I heard everyone saying things like "she thinks she is better than us because someone famous brought her here" and things like that, which I didn't give a fuck to be honest.

When Harry visited me on Thursdays everything was better, we talked for hours and hours. He tells me every project he had with the boys and I tell him my advances. I could feel his pride when I am telling him everything I have done. The anxiety was getting better, I could sleep better after one week and I was finally eating healthy.

"You see babe! You're making it!" He told me once with excitement and pride.

Last Thursday he brought the boys with him, I met Niall, Louis, and Liam . They were all really special in their own kind of way. Niall was goofy and had this amazing contagious laugh that always amused me, he also laughs for absolutely everything Louis says. I can describe Louis in two words: hilarious sunshine, his smile can light up a whole room and he was the funniest person I have ever met. Liam was really kind, his eyes were always shining. What I like the most about all of them is that they showed no judgement and they supported Harry and me like we were a big family.

When the boys left and Harry stayed he was smiling so hard I knew he wanted to tell me something.

"Are you okay?" Amusement lingered in my voice.

"I have some good news" His eyes were shining and his smile was big enough to light up a whole country.

"Spit it out"

"On Saturday I'm having a charity ceremony, I want you to be my date" His smile was still there and it was so beautiful. I wanted to take a picture, frame it and look at it every day.

"Am I allow to go?" I asked.

"I talked to a lot of people and I finally got a permission to take you out" His voice full of excitement. I jumped to his arms and he held me up, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"So, do you want to go with me?"

"Of course I do you silly dipshit" I felt happy tears on my cheek and he kissed my cheek again.

"Hey! That's rude"

"Ugh I love you so much Harry Styles" As soon as I said it I took a step back and covered my mouth with my hands. He stood there, eyes surprised. We remained there looking at each other for minutes until the guard told Harry that it was time to leave.

"Um, bye I guess so" He said, the awkwardness was evident in his voice.

"Bye Harry" I barely whispered when he was gone.

*****

On Friday a box arrived to my room. I grabbed the letter on top of it and read out loud.

"I hope you like it, you will look beautiful. Pick you up at 5pm. See you later alligator. Harry xx"

Of course he sent me a dress. I opened the box and checked out the items. There was this beautiful blue dress, the straps at the back ended on my lower back and were crossed. It was simple but elegant, I absolutely loved it. I placed the dress on top of the bed and checked out the shoes, they were silver and really high. I also found a box from Cartier carrying the most beautiful earrings I have ever seen. They were small with a little diamond in the middle. Everything was just perfect, he was perfect.

The next morning I woke up happy for the first time in my life. Lucy one of the nurses agreed to help me with my hair. In no time she was in my room curling it and doing my makeup. I wanted something simple but beautiful. When she was done, really happy with her results, she ushered me to the bathroom for me to put on my dress. When I was done I looked at the mirror and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I didn't even recognize myself. It wasn't me, that girl in the mirror wasn't the girl that slept on the streets, drugged herself and use provocative clothes. That girl in the mirror was a new person, a girl that needed all the help from someone to get out of her problems. For the first time in my whole life I felt beautiful. My eyes were shining and now I can admit that I felt really proud of myself. And all of this because of Harry.

"You look stunning love" Lucy said looking at me. "Wait until Harry sees you, you will take his breath away" I think that for the first time in my life I actually giggled, this was a day of first for me. I couldn't take my eyes from the mirror. I looked at every single detail on me. I heard someone knocking the door and without taking my eyes from myself I told whoever it was to come in.

I heard the door opening and I turned around slowly. He was there, extremely handsome with some weird flowery tux. His brown hair falling beautifully on his shoulder, his eyelashes longer than ever making his eyes shine more, and his beautiful desirable mouth slightly open. I swear I just could eat him right now. He licked his lips, moistening them and finally smiled. Unbelievably gorgeous dimples appeared and I couldn't help but stared at him in awe. Without taking his eyes off of me he began walking towards me. I couldn't move, but I felt fire on my body that it kind of scared the shit out of me. You know how they say you feel butterflies on your stomach when you're nervous? Well I was feeling like a bunch of elephants were running inside of me.

Trying to hide it he checked me out and flushed. He raised his handsome face to mine and I was already breathless. I think it is the Harry Styles effect.

"You look" he let out a sigh and laughed. "Breathtaking" I was blushing so hard I think I looked like a fucking tomato.

"Thank you" I checked him out with no shame. "You don't look so bad yourself" I winked at him making him blush once again. I don't know where this confidence came from but I was glad I said that. He just looked so damn cute.

He held my hands and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and we headed to his range rover.

Harry opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He wasted no time and he started the car when he was settled in hi sweat. The ride was quiet but somehow comfortable. After ten minutes he took my hand in his and smiled at me before returning his sight to the street ahead of us. After like 20 minutes we arrived to a big hotel with a red carpet on the stairs. Harry quickly got down and opened the door for me offering his hand which I happily took. We began to walk to the lobby. The place was packed but Harry never let go of my hand.

We found our seats next to the boys who greeted me with a lot of compliments, hugs and happiness. After seating Harry rested his hand on my knee. I was blushing furiously when he got closer to my ear and every one was watching us with a smile on their faces.

"You look stunning, I will never get tired of repeating it."