I am a mess.

Samantha's POV

As soon as his lips touched mine I felt my heart beating faster, my body was reacting in a way that was unbearable. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I felt my world paused for a second. Damn this boy can kiss. I felt his hands everywhere, until now I realized I was completely naked. For me this was normal, I learned not to be ashamed of my body, if you do what I do, you're forced to be naked all the time, so now for me it's normal. Every time his hands touched me I felt I was burning. This was a first for me. The touches every men gave me were pointless, I always felt disgusted by them. But with Harry it was different, he was being gentle, slowly tracing every single curve of my body as he kissed me. I tried my best to follow the kiss, it was amazing, and he tasted amazing. I felt Ivanna screaming, and I begged her to calm down. I was so fucking horny. He was on top of me and I felt his hard erection inside his jeans begging him for freedom, and this was a free country so he should let him out. It was so hot, I was sweating a lot. I grabbed his hair and pulled it hard, a moan escaped from his lips. It was such a hot sound, it encouraged me more. I lifted Ivanna to his crotch and he moaned again, it was such a beautiful sound.

"Tell me to stop" He pleaded. His voice was so raspy and sexy. How could I tell him to stop?

"I don't want you to" I said, my voice raspy as well. His eyes met mine, his usually green eyes were black now. I pushed my hips up again and he hastily took off his shirt.

"Let's be equals now" He told me. His tattoos were showing now, the urge to lick them all was hard. He smiled at me when he found out that I was practically drooling. He was in such a good shape. He kissed my lips again, and too soon for my liking he drew apart. He began going down, kissing my neck, with a slow pace. It was completely killing me, my legs were moving around begging for a release. I was beyond aroused. He licked my neck making me shiver and then he began to suck, hard. I moaned when he found my sweet spot, this was a first. I felt his smile and he sucked again and when he was done he licked. This was killing me and he knew it. When he was satisfied with his work he moved down, kissing my collar bones slowly, taking his time. When he arrived to my boobs he waited for my approval, when I nodded he smiled again and licked one of them. He put my nipple into his mouth and sucked really hard, I screamed with such a force it surprised me. I grabbed his hair and started pulling. He moaned and that encouraged me to do it again. He bit my nipple and when it was fully erected, he repeated the process with the other one. I was pleading him to go further. I needed him inside me. I've never wanted anything this bad. It was just me and him in the room, in my world. He moved down to my stomach kissing and licking all the way down, when he was in front of Ivanna he laughed and left.

"Not today, love" he winked at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY?" I screamed and I heard his laugh and the door closing. That bastard. He left me here, all bothered and horny as fuck, I hated him so much. I needed a cold shower now. I got up of the bed and shook my legs a little. God, I was so horny. I grabbed a robe from the bathroom door and went to the kitchen to look for some bags for my arms, when I found some, I placed them carefully and walked to the bathroom. The water from the tub was completely red. I frowned and drained it. What was I thinking? I was so much trouble to Harry. He was completely nice to me and I just ruined everything. I can't stay here. I have to go. I'm just a pain in the ass for him. He isn't responsible of me and I needed to go away. After I took the shower and put some clothes on, I packed a little bag and I started to make a note for Harry. I was going to leave, for his own good. I am a mess that can't be fix.