The bench

Harry's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY?" I heard Samantha screaming and I couldn't help but to laugh out loud.

As I made my way to the hotel I was thinking about the last time I saw Samantha, it was such a thrill, she is amazing. I have been with Claire for about a year and I have never felt like that before, I was so fucking close it was unbelievable, I had to take a really cold shower after that and maybe something else but let's not talk about that.

I entered the hotel room. I was feeling uneasy and I didn't know why. I get into the room and silence welcomed me, I'm sure there's something wrong in here. I called Samantha multiple times but there was no answer. Panic invaded me as I ran to the room, I looked everywhere, EVERYWHERE. Five minutes later I realized she was gone. I went back inside the big and fancy bedroom and saw something on the bed. I grabbed it and knew it was a goodbye letter from Samantha. As I read it, I felt something on my chest. I'm not quite sure what was it but I think it has something to do with the last line. She loves me, and I don't think I love her. I mean, I love Claire, but Samantha has become a really important person in my life. Her beauty is unbelievable and she is so funny. I have to find her again, she has no money, no friends, and no job. I'm the only one on her life. I have to find her. I grabbed my jacket and my keys and ran to find my chauffer calling Louis on my way, I will need reinforcements.

Samantha's POV

As I made my way to my old apartment, tears were streaming down my eyes. I was feeling nothing, I didn't even notice the cold water of rain hitting every single part of my body, I was lost and I didn't know how to handle it. I only knew one way to make myself feel better and forget about the shit I was going through, it's funny don't you think? How I was so happy a few hours ago and now I am completely miserable. I found myself at the entrance of my old apartment, so many memories coming back to me. I was so stupid, I believed for a second that everything will be fine, that my life was settled, that I was going to be happy again. I was so naïve. I opened the door and more memories hit me.

*Flashback*

I was jumping and running back and forward, I think I have never been this happy on my life. As I finished the last bit of cocaine left I screamed out loud. It felt so good, my head going to other places, laughing about everything, even of the little bug on my bed. I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it. As I opened my eyes I was paralyzed, the one person I have hated, the one person I would never like to see again in my life was in front of me. All the hatred I felt some years ago came back, all those hideous nights came back, all those tears I dropped at night came back. My dad was the only person I have hated, the only person I wanted dead and now he was standing right in front of me with a big smile. Suddenly all the rush, all the excitement disappeared.

"How dare you come here, you piece of shit?" I screamed at his face, spitting a little. He raised a hand and I backed off, I hated to admit this, but I was still afraid of him. All those night I was at his mercy were traumatizing, I am what I am because of him, and all my life is a shit because of him. I mean, which father fucks her daughter when she was 13 years old? All my innocence was gone since that day.

"I am here to help you baby girl, you look like shit" He said with a hint of amusement.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? GET YOUR UGLY ASS FACE OUT OF HERE YOU ASSHOLE, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN" and with that I slammed the door so hard I was surprised. I sat on the floor next to bed and cried until I fell asleep while I listened to him screaming my name outside.

*End of flashback*

Tears were on my cheeks, I went inside and picked some slutty clothes. I need to work. I made my way to my usual spot earning some bad looks from the other prostitutes, oh hell, why do I care? It's not like I'm the only one fucking strangers over here. I waited and waited until some old man claimed me, I made him an offer since I was desperate for money and he accepted. We made our way to a cheap, dirty motel in a fancy car. When we arrived I wiped the tears from my eyes, what was my problem? All I do now is cry, like a fucking baby, I need to get my shit together. The greasy pervert got the keys for a room and led the way. I was under him, not enjoying a single bit of the obnoxious noises he was making, he was doing everything, I was still as a rock.

"What's the matter, slut, move!" He screamed followed by a moan. I move slightly up and down, up and down, until he was finish. I got up and hastily put my clothes on. He gave me the money and I ran as fast as I could, paid a taxi to go to my provider's house. I finally arrived and knocked the door. He of course received me with a smile and I gave him all the money I earned, he gave me what I need and I departed.

I entered my apartment, not giving a shit about the flashbacks this time and went straight to my little bed. I inhale all the drug and felt happy again, I don't remember a thing about that night, but the next day I was sitting at the same bench when it all started.

******

OOMMG GUYS SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I was so busy with work and college and everything but I promise I will update a lot this week!!! Thank you for reading!!!!!