Distractions.

Samantha's POV

He immediately ran, kneeling next to me and grabbing my hand.

"I'm okay" I assured him. I was okay, he was just freaking out.

"What have you done? Why are you doing this? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay" I repeated.

"No, you're not" He whispered.

"Jesus Harry, I'm fine" I wanted him to leave.

I felt his arms grabbing my legs and I was out of the tub in less than a second. I started to move my legs, annoyed. He clearly didn't understand when I told him to leave me alone.

"PUT ME DOWN NOW HARRY!" I screamed at him with a force that left me weak.

"Samantha, what's happening? You know you can talk to me whenever you want. Right love?" He asked still holding me tight.

"Everything's fine, you don't have to worry" I told him, trying to convince him.

"You need a doctor" he told me. He was clearly overreacting. I hated doctors.

"NO! no doctors, I swear I'm fine" I assured him once again. Can he just leave me alone? I was just fine until he came and ruined my peace.

"YOU'RE BLEEDING OUT SAMANTHA! I AM CALLING A DOCTOR" Now, I was the one freaking out. I loathed doctors. It was like a phobia.

"I told you already I'm fine, I just need some alcohol and some bandages." I told him as he put me on the bed. "Do you have a first aid kit?" He reacted quickly and ran to the bathroom. In less than 30 seconds he was getting out with a box in his hands. He sat next to me and grabbed my arm with gentleness. I felt a sting and I made a pained expression.

"Sorry baby, this is going to hurt just a bit" He kissed my arm "In less than 10 minutes I will make you feel good" I nodded and he resumed with his work. He grabbed the alcohol with some cotton and I mentally prepared myself for this. He began to place the cotton filled with alcohol on my wounds and I was almost crying. I resisted, behaving bravely. He noticed my struggle and stopped for a moment, blowing cold air to the wounds.

"What's your best pick-up line?" He asked out of nowhere. It was so random I had to laugh.

"What the hell Harry?" He had a smile on his face.

"That's not a good one, I would never go out with you if you tell me that" He raised an eyebrow. I laughed again.

"Okay, what's yours?" I asked him. He was full dimple-smile mood on.

"Okay, ask me what's my name" His cheeky smile was priceless, I could look at him all day. I decided to humor him.

"What's your name?"

"My friends call me Harry, but you can call me tonight" He was moving his eyebrows up and down and I cracked up. Something is wrong with this kid, he is so weird, and I absolutely love that.

"Oh my God Harry!" I couldn't stop laughing. He was not funny at all, but that somehow made it hilarious.

"All done with the first arm" He announced clapping. What? I literally didn't feel anything. He was distracting me of course. I was shocked, I looked down and saw my arm all covered up. He did an amazing job.

"The power of the distraction" He told me with a full-teeth smile.

"Thank you" I smiled at him. He was such a good man and I was a disaster. What was I thinking earlier? I need to get a grip.

"You are very welcome, now one arm is left and you know that I was trying to distract you, so now it won't work"

"You could distract me with something else" I wasn't flirting with him right? It was just a friendly suggestion. I wasn't trying anything. He was just so dreamy and I wanted to taste those lips properly and I was so nervous and he was so gentle. Great, now I'm stuttering.

"Like what?" He was serious now, staring at my eyes. I noticed his eyes turning a little bit darker. It was amazing, he was sweet and gentle one second and the next one he was flirty and sexy. The attraction between both of us was unbearable. I don't know if I could ever get tired of it.

"I don't know, you're the one trying to distract me, you call the shots" I told him, my lips parted and unconsciously I bit my lip, his eyes immediately went to them.

"All done, love" All done what? He pointed to my arm, and it was all good. He distracted me again but with another game. It didn't hurt at all. It was incredible. He was incredible.

"Now, I will kiss you" And as soon as he said it his lips crashed mines.

A/N

HIII! Sorry for the late update!!!! Ive been literally super busy!!! I will post a double tomorrow bc I can't today, family problems bla bla bla! SOME SMUT IS COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!! SO BE READY!!! Bow down to Harry's picture, he is just so perfect it hurts!