Trapped

**hola mis amigos this is my new story which is just a collection of stuff anyway the first story is TRAPPED which i bet you've proably read burr anyways enjoy**

1. TRAPPED

Where am I? What is going on? All I can hear is a loud drum beat that is coming from above me. I try to open my eyes but it feels like they're glued shut. Is that what happened? Did someone glue my eyes shut?

I move my body and hands to try and feel my surroundings as a blind person would do but all I feel is warm liquid. Am I dead? Did someone kill me then throw me in the sea? But why is the water warm? Ha! I see I must be sleeping in the bath. But I can't remember sleeping never mind going in the bath.

"Wake up!" I try to scream but my words become lost in the liquid.

I sit in silence pondering while the noise above me continues: bum bum. Bum bum. Bum bum. Where is that noise coming from? Its right above me I should be able to turn it off right? Testing, I reach out my arms but they don't reach very high so I put them forward to try to see how big my surroundings are. As I push my arms forward they are stopped by a gooey force field.

I suddenly feel claustrophobic. Where am I? I don't like it.

"Somebody get me out!" I scream banging my fists on the force field but once again my words fall on deaf ears.

"She's kicking again, john," came a loud feminine voice.

Who said that? It sounds as if they're right above me.

"I think she's asking to be let out, Kathy" a distant male voice chuckled.

John, Kathy? Are they the ones who kidnapped me and put me in here? What do they want with me a 15 year old girl? What good am I to them? How did they even get me here?

The last thing I remember, I was walking across the road with Jeremy to his house. How did I come from there to here? And how in the world can I breathe in this liquid?

Am I dreaming? Yes that must be it. But everything feels too real to be a dream? Are they doing some kind of experiments on me? Yes that must be why I can breathe in here. What will they do once they are finished with me? Kill me? No no no no! I'm not going to die. I'm too young to die!

"Calm down Emmy, it's going to be fine," I say to myself not believing a word of it, "if you stay quiet they'll forget about you."

Wait is that a good thing? Nonetheless I decided that yes, it was a good thing.

"Oh john, come and feel her" the feminine voice came again.

Are they talking about me?

"Please say no, please say no, please say no" I chanted under my breath.

But my pleads were ignored as I felt a hand on the other side of the force field. I froze not daring to move.

Come into my WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara