A diary

<< NA/ I must warn you that this will have minor, maybe major, spelling/ grammar, mistakes but it's not my fault... Honest! I wrote this at like half three in the morning after me and my cousin had gone crazy so i was tired and just really wanted to go to sleep so please bear with me... >>

Dear Diary, 

Saying that today was fun would be an underestimate. It was easily one of the best days of my life so far. 

It was my first pathfinder rally day today and to be quite honest; I couldn't wait.  

I woke up at seven this morning and got all dressed up in the bottom part of my pathfinder uniform (black over the knee skirt, black tights and black shoes) before waiting for (let's call him John) John to pick me up to go to Huddersfield. He got here twenty minutes late; I was starting to think that he wasn't gonna come bit he did and he was with my friend 'Janey'. The ride was quite boring since none of us felt like talking. We stopped off at church and I talked to the 'dudes' while I waited for 'Carlie' who had the rest of my uniform. Thanks to my perfect luck, Carlie had forgotten my uniform -_-'. This meant that I'd have to get changed in Huddersfield. 

When we finally got going, Janey had to go in 'Tony's' car so I had to share john's car with the 'Adam's' kids. I swear them kids are a bowl of crazy... 

Unfortunately, they weren't the only thing I had to deal with. John drives like a madman. I swear I nearly had ten heart attacks; it was terrible! 

After much difficulty, we finally got to Huddersfield and let me tell you... Damn! The place was swimming with hot guys; it was like *drool!*  

After a few minutes; Carlie came and gave me my uniform and I changed right there; in front of everyone. I swear this guy was watching me. It’s like they've never seen a girl get dressed in a car park. Jeez! Whatever, I looked good in my pathfinders' uniform *wiggles eyebrows*. 

The rally was fun it was full of laughs. We took loads of pictures at lunch and I managed to eat a bit if everyone's food. Hehe... 

At about two we started the march. Never have I ever regretted wearing high heels before. We marched like a mile around Huddersfield before stopping at a clearing and singing a few songs to the citizens. That was so fun. 

The only good part about the marching was that we had like lots of drums booming out as we marched. It was so freaking surreal.  

After marching back we sat in the main hall for a bit before we got bored and sneaked out to talk to hot guys *blushes*. Unfortunately, my parents decided it was a good time for them to come and pick me up. You got to love their timing. 

NOTE TO SELF: Must add Rowan on Facebook*Hehe*.  

They picked me up and we made our way to my cousins' house. This was really good except my little cousin got all freaked out at me in my uniform but like fuck it...  

I swear I've missed my cousin, Kundie, so much. I know we went to zim together but whatever. We spent the whole night dancing and singing 'Joina City' and 'Marry Me'. That was mega! 

Since my cousin and I never get any time to ourselves, we locked ourselves in the bathroom and had a long catch up chat about boys and life.  

We were reading her b.b.m conversations so I started reading them out loud in different voices to make them seem like a play. I'm so freaking funny *grins*.  Later on we started rating people's looks- don't judge me- and I was being really mean (staying up late does that to a person). 

I feel dead proud of myself at the moment because I've introduced my brother and Kundie to Wattpad and boyxboy stories! Hehe. I don't know why my brother would want to read boyxboy unless he's gay *grins hopefully * ...sigh... 

Kundie is currently loving Cookie's High School Scandal and my brother: frakkevins Mad Moral 

I feel dead proud. 

I'm still at my cousins as I write this at such an ungodly hour. I feel so drained after pathfinders that I really should go to sleep so... g'night! 

- Mimi