Dear Ian

**i was watching luanlegacy on AGayADay when he was doing the Field Trip Love Story when i got the idea for this. i love Luan he's awesome so i hope he doesn't mind me using him in this. Right Luan? I'll take the silence as a yes. **

Dear Ian,

 I remember the first time we met. I remember seeing the blue butterfly and thinking, i must have it!. i think you must have been doing the same thing because in no time at all we collided head first. Do you remember that? i remember being so mad at you i was about to give you hell for that but when i saw you my words lost the courage to leave my mouth.

 You were beautiful. People can be cute, sexy and handsome but you were beautiful. I remember what i said to you, "oh...oh...hey um uh....sex?" I remember you laughing as if that was the funniest joke you'd ever heard. That made me smile. 

The rest of the day it was just me and you hanging out. My friends would come and interrupt but i wouldn't let them. This was our time.

 I almost cried when it was time for us to go our separate ways but you thought fast and we exchanged numbers. The whole way back to school we texted like we were love sick lovers. Through this is learned that you lived in a whole different city. My heart fell at this but you promised we wouldn't lose touch.

 You stuck to your promise because three weeks later and we were forever calling, texting, video chatting and visiting each other. The visits weren't as frequent but they were enough to keep us strong.

 The next time we saw each other it was your birthday, do you remember? I arranged for us to meet at a park. I saw you standing at the gate for me. Behind my back i held your present. A blue butterfly necklace.

Before i could even give you the present, you gave me the worst news ever. You wanted to break up. 

How could you do this to me? I was so angry at you! I'd taken three buses just to be here with you only to tell me that you didn't want to see me anymore. I was so mad at you. 

I carried the grudge for a while. I ignored your calls and tried to erase you out of my life but your memory was still fresh in my mind.

 When i thought my life was finally getting back to normal, a call came.

 The woman on the other side told me something i was not expecting. You'd passed away.

 At the moment i was still mad at you and i wouldn't let the information stick in but when the woman hung up it finally sunk in. You were gone.

A year later i found something i hadn't seen for a long time. The necklace.

I held it in my hands as the memories flushed into my head. Tears fell down in my face as everything came back to me. I was never going to see you again. i was never going to see you smile. You were never going to have the necklace. 

I'm writing this letter to you right now as i hold on to the necklace to tell you that i miss you and I'm sorry.

 Much love,

 From Luan

** I hoped you like it and when I get rid of this stupid writer's block I'm going to write it the way Luan actually would. Anyway leave your comments below and don't forget to vote and share. Alight, love you guys, bye! (Insert Luan motion)