Memoirs of a killer (part 2)

**hola dudenesses :D this is the last part to Memoirs of a killer hope you’re all still with me :)

Please read and comment because this is the last thing I’m going to upload for more than a month :/ hope you enjoy it :) - Mimi :D

** Flashback**

"Jimmy, I need you to come over right away," Mel panicked down the phone.

"What’s wrong?" i asked her calmly.

"Just come over!"

"Alright I’ll be there in ten," i sigh before hanging up the phone.

What had she gotten herself into now? me and Mel had been best friends for quite a long time and she's never failed to get herself, not to mention me,  into trouble numerous times and me as her love sick puppy would always get her out of it. Maybe this time she'll finally realise that she belongs with me.

Ten minutes later and i was outside her door. Before knocking, i patted down my clothes and smoothed my hair back. On the third knock she finally answered. Her red hair was all over the place and she was covered head to toe in blood. I raised my eyebrow before shrugging and closing the door behind me.

“so what were you panicking about?" i asked her as i close the door which too was covered in blood. I quickly wiped my hands on my shirt in disgust.

"I’ve done something bad," Mel said, biting her quivering lip.

"Whatever it is-" i froze when i saw what her "something bad" was.

Her mother and father were scattered on the floor. If it hadn't been for the blood everywhere you would have thought they were just sleeping.

"Mel what did you do?" i ask shaking my head in a mixture of. I started walking backwards in an attempt to escape this, this monster.

"Jimmy, please don’t," she cried tugging at my hand. Is she crazy? Does she actually think that I’m going to stay here with her? I’m calling the police. “I’ve already called the police and I’ve confessed everything."

Can i trust her?

"Fine," i said turning back around. Damn my infatuation.

"I’m going to change my clothes," she muttered before scampering up stairs.

I walked closer to Mr and Mrs Johnson. Over the past few years I’ve come to know them as my second parents. It was heart-breaking to see them lying dead right in front of me. How could Mel kill her family? They were the perfect family, always laughing and smiling together.

I kneeled closer to them and stroked Mrs Johnson’s hair out of her face. She always hated having it on her face. Tears fell down my face as i remembered the great times I’d spent with the Johnson's. Whenever life at home was hard, which it often was, i would always come here because i knew I’d be safe. 

I hugged Mrs Johnson to my body the way she would do to me when I’d turn up at their doorstep drenched from the rain.

"Oh my poor darling," she would say. "Come inside before you catch your cold."

"Why did she do this to you," i asked them even though i knew they wouldn't answer back.

I heard Mel come back downstairs so i straightened up and wiped away my tears.

"Why did you do it?" i was about to ask but i was interrupted by a knock at the door. The police

Mel ran to the door and opened it. When she returned in the room she was followed by two police officers and two paramedics.