Love Confenssions ( ARHH)

We’ve all had crushes right and most of have never told said crushes that we like them. Am i right or am i right?

         Anyway, I’m going to do just that; I’m going to confess to my crushes. 

**all names have been changed for anonymity reasons**

Dear M&M

                I’ve started with you because you're the most important one. You were my first real crush. I remember how nice you were to me when we were little. Every day we always hung out and every summer was the same. I was so free around. That’s why i liked you. You were like my best friend. Something happened that changed things between us and now we don't even talk. The last time we talked was about two years ago and let me say we both know that it wasn't pretty. I don't like the new you. I know times have changed and we've grown up and everything but i want the old you back. You know what they say; you never forget your first crush. It stays with you forever.

love from 

           Mimi...x

Dear Cody R.

                    You were my second hence why you are second on my list. You and M&M are on the same page. You and I were like best friends too. We were always together. I remember that one time we held hands. Even though we were young i still remember it and it still brings a smile to my face. I remember when you fell for my best friend. It really hurt but it quickly blew over and things went back to normal. Unfortunately, as we got older things changed and we drifted apart. Now we don't talk and when we do it's never the same talk we used to have. i miss that. 

i might not like you the same way i did back then but i want our friendship back. it was great and i don't want to ever forget it.

Love from

              Mimi...x

Dear Diva,

      my crush on you was what some would say weird and somewhat stalkerish. Which is exactly what it was. I’d watch you as you walked around, weird i know but that's the kind of person i am. You don't know me and I’d be surprised if you've ever seen me. I’ve never talked to you before which makes this all the more creepy.

                    I don't know what it was that attracted me to you. Was it your hair, your laugh or was it simply knowing that you would never be mine? i don't know but whatever it was, it was strong. The crush didn't last long though and thank god too because i would have gone crazy seeing as you don't swing that way...

Love from

                 Mimi...x

Dear Bambi,

                        He he he. You were the most fun out of them all. I’d heard your name before but I’d never seen you in my life. The first time i saw you i didn't think much of it but as the day progressed it got more and more... interesting.

                    You were nice to me, which not many people are, hence why i felt close to you. We talked and stuff but not about anything majorly interesting. After that day you were branded as my crush. I was warned from you but i couldn't resist. I’d already tasted the forbidden fruit. There was no way back.

                  The things i did, if you heard them, you would freak out therefore i won't tell you. All i will tell you though is that nobody stalks like i do....

Love from 

            Mimi...x

P.S... I still like you ;)

[I bet most of you think I’m quite creepy. And to you I say, yes, yes I am. More confessions will be uploaded later in time.]