have you ever noticed?

***Sorry guys i really wanted to put a book here but I promise that the next chapter is going to be a short story which will be called ADAM- Alternative ending (unless I decided that that’s a crappy title…) I was going to do it today but i was really tired from work and I highly doubted I’d be in the right state of mind to write a good story so please enjoy and don’t hate me, patience is a virtue. :)***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tourists and people

Have you ever noticed that when tourists ask questions to someone and they don’t speak English, the person that they are talking to always gets mad? When the tourist is gone the person will turn to their friend or whatever and say something along the lines of, "if they’re going to come to our country they should at least learn to speak our language properly".  Have you ever noticed that?

Honestly, who here can honestly say that when they go to places like turkey, Spain, morocco, china etc. they learn the whole language beforehand? **no one puts their hands up**. If you’re not going to do that then please don’t you dare think you have the right to say something like that about someone else?

Religion

Have you ever noticed that everyone (minus the atheists/ none believers/ not sures) claims that their religion is the one true religion. Each of the religions tends to have their proof of why they’re the one true religion so you can never tell them that their religion is crap. Do you know what i think? i think that every religion is the true religion and if you lie by the rules of your religions then you will go to whatever the equivalent to heaven and likewise for hell if you don’t follow the rules. All ya'll atheists/ none believer/ not sures are gonna burn! Lol joke, to be honest i have no theory as to what will happen to you.

Age and relationships

Have you ever noticed that it's okay for a 19 year old and a 25 year old or  a 50 year old and a 60 year old to be together but it’s not okay for a  5 year old and an 11 year old or a 10 year old and a 20 year  to be together. I’m not saying that it should be allowed that 10 year olds and 20 year olds should be together but it's just an observation i have made....

 Black people and names

i don’t know if you guys have ever noticed this or not but i have. Most black people i know have names that start with the letter T. whether its ghetto like (no offence if you have these names) Tyrone, Trevon, Tyresha or Tenaysha. It’s also, I’ve noticed, common for African parents to name their children with names starting with t. for example, my middle name is Tariro and my brother's is Tanaka. Have you guys noticed this?

People and driving

Have you ever noticed that when you're driving, anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? I don't know why but it's just the way it is.

Music and driving

Have you ever noticed that when you're in a car and you're proper jamming to your favourite song, you reach your destination quicker? It gets me all the time. My solution; stay in the car until your song has finished.

Traffic lights

Whenever you're in a rush, traffic lights love to be complete dicks with you but when you really don't want to be somewhere they'll be green all the way. It’s like they hate me!

Time and you 

Whenever I’m in a rush i tend to not be able to find things that are stupidly in my face. And also if you're in a rush it always seems take longer to get to your destination than when you don’t really give a crap.

Petrol and time

Have you ever noticed that whenever you really must get somewhere in a hurry you never have petrol? Is it just me? Am i just an unlucky person?

Finding things

Have you ever noticed that you can never find things when you need them but when you don’t need them they are right in your face!

People and you  

Have you noticed that people only act nice when they are either up to something or they want something from you?

Weirdest things go together

Have you ever noticed that the weirdest things tend to go together? Things that you just wouldn’t think would taste nice together just do! Here are my examples:

Plain pasta, broccoli and cauliflower soup and coleslaw!

Peanut butter and jam!

Pie and coleslaw!

Rice, tomato soup, beef ketchup and mayonnaise!

Good things and you

Have you ever noticed that whenever something cool is about to happen you have to leave? for example me and Rosie were in Sheffield after work and a camera crew were there recording things and just when they were starting we had to go catch the stupid train :/ what a day ruined!!

People over hype things

Oh his really annoys me. Have you ever noticed that people hype up things like movies and games and what not but when you see/ play it it's never as good as the people made it out to be? For example, my friend was really hyping up the movie Fast five so we decided to watch it but it just wasn’t as cool as she made it out to be but i do admit it was quite awesome.

People who complain never do things about it

Have you ever noticed that people complain way too much but when they are challenged to make a difference they never rise up to it? Why start something you can’t finish. It’s like the whole "i can’t find a job” thing. Dude you can find a job it’s just you are not trying/ you didn’t work hard enough for it when you were in school/ university so don’t blame others for your poopiness (I couldn’t find the right word).

Certain races and pregnancies

Never in my life have i see a pregnant Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean woman. is it just me?

Sex and achievement

Have you ever noticed that whenever we're talking about something bad we always associate it with boys? For example we were looking at exam answers in class and the person's answers were quite shocking and when miss asked us what was wrong with the answers we kept saying that "he didn’t do this" or "he should have done this instead".. However, when we looked at a good exam answer we kept saying she. I don’t know why this happens but maybe we just view men as failures and women as the better sex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** I’m not sure if this was written amazingly but at the moment I’m no really bothered. In a later date I will edit the grammatical errors but today was my first day of work and I am shattered. Anyway tell me what you thought and vote/ share/ comment and tell me if you’ve ever noticed theses thing too. Anyways love you all :D – Mimi…x**