Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

~Michael's POV~

I sat in class working on the stupid worksheet and wanting to die. I don't understand any of this, but maybe it's just because I'm not actually paying attention to it. My mind kept trailing off to Liam and all the sweet touches and kisses from a few weeks ago. God, waking up with him and getting ready together had never been so perfect. It almost pained me to think of the fact that he didn't actually live with me and that we couldn't do that everyday.

But Liam had agreed to going on the trip which I was excited about. I wanted to get out of town for a while and Winter Break was only a few days away. Although, we would have to make a slight detour for me that I hadn't really talked about to Liam. I was taken out of my thoughts when a little piece of paper landed on my desk. What is this third grade? I looked up and saw Sean looking at me.

Oh.

I grabbed the piece of paper and opened it. I read simply, "sorry". I bit my lip. Why was he apologizing? I'm the one that let it happen. I mean, yeah I was drunk and my judgment wasn't the best, but I was somewhat purposely trying to get the kind of attention that Sean was showing me. It was there at the back of my mind. All because I was trying to run away from love and Liam.

Looking back up at Sean I smiled lightly. "It's cool. It was partly my fault too."

Sean blinked and looked away before looking back at me. He seemed to be asking me if it really was okay but I just continued to smile at him and he slowly turned away and returned back to his seat. I stared at him a little bit wondering why he was with Veronica. It was apparent that he liked guys, or at least me, so why did he tie himself to Veronica? It wasn't really my business, but maybe it was since I almost made out with Sean.

I sighed. Something to ask Veronica about. I wonder if she knew. Although, every time Sean did get handsy they both where drunk – or at least Veronica was. Sean didn't really change his emotions and when he did they were only visible for a moment. And then it was back to Stone Faced Sean. My phone buzzed and I smiled at the text message from Liam asking how my day was going. I quickly replied and spent the rest of class not paying attention.

After school I met up with Liam and we walked home together as always. He kissed me when we stood in front of my door. My arms wrapping around his neck and his arms around my waist. My hands ran through his hair and lightly tugged at it. His hands teasing the sides of my hips and stomach. I moaned when I felt his tongue start to slide into my mouth.

I broke the kiss panting a little, "Hmm... Liam stop. We're still outside." I said a little breathlessly as his lips trailed down my neck.

"Then should we go inside?" Liam asked chuckling as he finally pulled away, but he still held me close.

"I would love to babe, but I have somethings I need to do." I said. Liam pouted a little, straightening up. I stood slightly on tip toes and kissed him lightly. Why is he getting taller? This is not okay with me.

"Is there a reason I can't tag along?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Not particularly. It's just, I'm probably going over to Veronica's." I said. Liam stiffened a little. "Sean came to me today. Said he was sorry. Well, you know, he didn't actually speak but he wrote it down. And I think it's pretty obvious that he's interested in males and he doesn't look too thrilled about being with Veronica. Though he's not completely disgusted. I was just going to try and ask Veronica what all that was about. Not something that I thought you would like to be apart of." I said.

Liam hummed and kissed me again. "Well you have fun with that. Tell me all about it afterwords."

"Will do." I replied laughing. Liam kissed me goodbye and started to leave but I pulled him back to me. He looked confused for a moment, and it was so cute I reached to kiss him again. "You didn't say it." I said, blushing softly.