Chapter Three

Chapter Three
Liam's POV

Michael was a natural at handling kids. And Jayden was no exception. They bonded extremely fast and next thing I knew Michael was carrying Jayden around like he was an airplane. They spent the whole day playing games and watching movies. Of course i would jump in every now and then. But I really just wanted Jayden and Michael to get along and have fun.

I walked into the living room, after hearing silence for longer than normal. The sight that hit my eyes made me stop. Jayden curled up on Michaels chest asleep and Michael holding him to his chest so he wouldn't fall off.

I rest my head against the door board, sighing in contentment. Michael was glued to the tv but heard my sigh and looked over at me.

"What?" He asked quietly, as to not wake up Jayden. I walked closer to him and knelt down by his face so he wouldn't have to crane his neck.

"Nothing. Just... Seeing you like this. It made me realize that I really want to start a family with you one day." I said sweeping hair out of his face. Michael blushed and bit his lip, hiding that small little smile on his lips.

"Okay." He said softly. I gave him a quick, strong kiss. "I'm going to put him in bed." Michael said. He got up, adjusting Jayden as he squirmed a little, but didn't wake up. I sighed, watching Michael carry him to bed. I couldn't wipe away the small little smile that was on my lips. Michael was perfect in every since of the word.

When Michael returned we wrapped up in a blanket on the couch and half way watched some movie. I was more focused on Michael and noticing all the small details of his face. Committing very line to memory. Watching his facial expressions change. Noticing the way his hair curls up at the ends even when he tried to straighten it. Seeing the vibrancy of his green eyes right now. The feather softness of his skin but the sharp features. Feeling the slight curves of his body from my arm draped across it under the blanket.

I was memorized by every inch of him and it was probably the clearest and strongest emotion I've ever experienced. Michael was everything to me. And I didn't even understand how I could so quickly fall this hard for him. At this point I was completely zoned out and when I finally realized I was staring really hard I blinked. Michael was looking back at me. He raised an eyebrow with this smirk that make me want to rip off his clothes.

"Found something pretty to stare at?" He asked slightly laughing.

My hand came up to caress his cheek. "Of course I did. You're laying under me." I responded.

"Hmm." Michael hummed and closed his eyes, moving his face closer to the warmth of my hand.

"Are you gonna stay the night?" I asked him.

“I think I might.” He smiled. I lend in and kissed him. Feeling his soft lips against mine and farther feeding my insane infatuation with Michael. My grip around his waist tightened as I pulled him closer to me in an effort to make our bodies become one. And Michael was shivering under me and let out a slight whimper when my tongue licked at his bottom lip for access inside his mouth.

I found myself getting lost in the sensation of being with Michael and enjoying all the things that make him Michael. And I lose track of time and where I am. It was like I was in my own bubble of happiness. One that could never be destroyed or broken down over time.

There was a clearing of a throat and we broke apart to see my mom. Michael started blushed furiously and hid under the blanket. I looked at my mom and smiled.

“Hey mom.” I said awkwardly.

“I take it Michael's staying the night?” She asked. I nodded my head. “That fine. And Michael, sweetheart, you don't have to hide. Trust me, I've walked into way worse situations.” She laughed. Michael poked his head out just a little to where you could only see his eyes.

I laughed at him and he punched my arm. And for some reason it only made me laugh harder.

“Jayden's in bed, mom.” I said before she walked away. She held up and thumbs up and went into her office to do more work.

Michael and I continued our cuddling and random making-out for a while. We talked about his move. And how he was doing. He said he hadn't made many friends yet. And I felt kind of bad. I didn't think about the fact this being our senior year and all we should be at our prime time. Just about to get out of high school and go to college. We should be hanging out with our friends and having the most easy going time so far.

But Michael was new here. His senior year. It wasn't really fair because everyone already had there friends and were comfortable. They had been through a lot together over the past three or four years. And Michael had to squeeze his way into a group. I really should have though this through more. Or maybe he shouldn't have moved over here.

Although I was happy that he moved over here, I felt guilty. Even if he had decided that way before I suggested him moving over here. I knew he just didn't want to be around Zack and Dylan. He felt that he had gotten in the way of there relationship. But it wasn't just him. I mean, I was there too. And well, I guess we kind of just fit. We were both a little damaged from the experience and we didn't talk about it that often.

I still talked to Dylan and I suspected that Michael still talked to Zack, but I wasn't sure. I did know however, that Michael was still talking to the guys from Zack's huge cycle of boyfriends. Which seemed kind of funny to me to have a cycle of boyfriends that just somehow because this really big group of friends.

Anyways, it was getting late so Michael and I headed up stairs to my room.

After I stripped down to my boxers I got in the bed and waited for Michael. I tried not to watch Michael get out of his clothing but it was a little hard not to. I bit my lip as his shirt came off and landed on the floor. His back was facing me but it was still a nice view. I could faintly see some freckles on his back and gave a small smile.

Michael looked back at me and I looked away. He quickly got under the covers of my bed and snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a quick kiss before turning off my light. We didn't immediately go to sleep though. I looked at him, a little bit of moon light was the only thing that gave me any light. My thumb traced his bottom lip and he watched me.

“Why are you so shy around me, Michael?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“I mean, you where always so bold. Now your all cute and shy and hiding your beautiful body from me.” I said pulling him a bit closer to me. Feeling his skin pressing up against mine. Our legs tangling together.

Michael sighed, “I'm not beautiful. Just broken.” He said and closed his eyes.

“You're beautifully broken.”

“So are you.”

A/N: Cute cute ceurte afjehklf~ Okay guys, so next chapter starts some actual plot because I've literally have had no fucking clue what to do to get this thing started! Picture is of Liam (I can not tell you how hard it is trying to find good pictured for him >.<) Also, sorry for the shortness and the delay as well.