Chapter Nineteen

WARNING: sexy time at the beginning~

Chapter Nineteen

~Liam's POV~

Michael was fucking gorgeous in bed. Of course he's always gorgeous, but it was something about watching him fall apart before me that really made him look so pretty. His flushed face, his beautiful green eyes dilated with lust, the way his whole body trembled, his damp brown hair curling up around the edges, and his mouth stretched open letting the sweetest of sounds fall out of it. Never have I wanted to consistently tease someone just so we could prolong the session. I wanted to feel every inch of Michael.

"L-Liam!" He whimpered out.

It rushed blood down to my arousal and I twisted my hips as I thrust harshly into him. We're having morning sex and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be this rough, but I didn't really care. I was inside Michael again – this time without a condom because we both were way too horny to even care – and I was taking Michael. Biting down into his skin and marking it even more. I had nearly covered his entire neck and chest, but I couldn't stop; it just made him even more sensitive and I loved working him well over "too much".

I loved it when he scratched his nails down my back and his eyes rolled back. I loved it when he screamed out or whimpered my name. I loved being able to see all of his pleasure. I captured his sweet lips again as I pound into him. He gripped my hair tightly, practically mewling at the deeper intrusion.

"You feel so fucking good Michael." I growled out.

Michael's body trembled beneath me. He also apparently liked dirty talk. Which was perfectly fine with me because I kind of loved it myself. I loved pointing out all the little things I liked about Michael that were just absolutely filthy. It was better to say them now rather than later and get all embarrassed about it. That's how I looked at it anyways. He also liked getting praised. He would always tighten up around me when I told him how good he was, or when I told him he looked pretty.

"Ah! Ngh ... right t-there." Michael panted.

I thrust my hips in that same area, "Right there? That feel good Kitten?" I spoke softly against Michael's ear.

"Oh ... F-F-Fuck." Michael bit his lips and his eyes rolled back. His fingers in my hair dug into my scalp as he squirmed and pushed down on me. "Liam ... Liam, gonna come."

Capturing his lips again, I felt Michael squeeze down on me as his body caved to the pleasure he was receiving and came. The sensation was enough to trigger my own orgasm. I groaned as I came inside Michael, filling him up. The rough and sloppy kiss we were sharing turned softer. Shifting more into gentle slides of lips rather than kissing, but it was nice.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. Michael moaned lightly against my lips and smiled. I smiled back and watched Michael bite his lip. If he couldn't tell before that that turned me on, he sure did now from the little thrust I gave. Michael stuttered, a soft gasp spilling out of his lips. I kissed him again, slowly rocking into him, making him jerk and let out broken sobs and moans.

"S-Stop! Fuck, you're literally going to make me pass out." Michael cried softly.

I chuckled. "I'm gonna have to do that one day."

Michael made a whining type of noise as I trailed kisses down his neck. I paid him no attention as I made more marks and tasted more of his soft skin. He was beautiful. He looked so pretty all fucked out like this. This was definitely a problem. I was going to become a sex addict or something because of him. When I finally calmed down and stopped littering Michael with bite marks and hickeys, I kissed his nose and cuddled with him.