Chapter One

Chapter One
Liam's POV

I sighed looking back at the clock, mocking me. One more minute. One more minute until I can see Michael. Until I can hold him in my arms and touch him. Until I can kiss him and run my hands through his hair. I still couldn't believe that he was mine. That I could have him all to myself. And that he had agreed to go to my school in the first place.

I was already packed up and longing for the bell to ring. 3...2...1...riiing! I shot out of my chair and down the hall. Michael has P.E. last period so we normally just meet up in the forest that's just outside the school. God, I felt so desperate!

"Oh, going somewhere?" My best friend Emily said. I glanced at her trying to keep up with me.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I answer her walking faster. I so don't need her up in my face about how I'm so totally in love with Michael. I know this already. And maybe I'm falling way too hard but I can't help it! I mean, what's not to like about Michael? He's sweet, funny, smart, and oh my god the moans he makes when we kiss. I put everything on hold for him. He's kind of become my everything. I just hoped that he returns my feelings. Even though I'm pretty sure he does ... just not as extremely as me.

"Liam, if you keep rushing into this relationship he's going to run away." My other best friend, and twin brother to Emily, Ethan said. They like to pretend they're not twins, but everyone knows. We all just go along with it. Unless we just wanna piss them off.

"Thanks for the info Ethan. Don't you remember my job for like the past three years?" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Ya, first of all, you never got paid to do any of that. And falling in love with people who are already in love with someone is not a job; It's suicidal heartbreak." He said, grabbing my arm and slowing me down. I sighed and stopped walking. "Look Liam, we love you and we're just looking out for you, okay? We just don't want you getting hurt again." Ethan continued.

"I know. But Michael's different. I can feel it." I said. Ethan sighed and let go of me. I ran off, practically leaving them in the dust. I had to get to Michael. It's like an obsession. Everything I did, I did for Micheal. I've fallen dangerously in love with him and it's going to ruin me. And I know I should probably listen to Ethan and Emily but, I just didn't want to doubt my love for Michael one bit. Surely I had gone mad but I just swept it under the rug and kept going. Pretending that I wouldn't do anything for Michael and if he told me to jump I'd ask how high.

I came to the clearing in the woods were Micheal stood. He was looking at the bottom of a tree. His finger genitally tracing the carved out heart. He gave a small smile as he placed in his side of the heart stone. I walked over to him and put in my piece, making the whole heart. Micheal looked up at me and I leaned in and kissed him.

I pulled him closer to me and carefully laid back on the blanket he had set out. Micheal moaned slightly in my mouth, trying to keep a hold of himself. I licked his bottom lip and felt his mouth open for me. My tongue slid into his mouth, touching every corner I could and playing with Micheal's. My hands started to dance over his skin.

Micheal's walls melting down. His sensitivity started to show. It was showing more and more until he was becoming a complete mess on top of me. Whimpers spilling from his mouth the more I ran my hands over his skin. The deeper the kiss got. The more I became driven by Micheal's body. Wanting to see just how sensitive he was. But I did give myself some restraints. As well as if Michael told me to stop, I would.

"Liam." He whimpered in my mouth. My hands ran through his hair and pulled him deeper into the intoxicating kiss. His hands balled into fist in my t-shirt and he groaned as his hips jerked lightly against me. I pulled away from the kiss watching his blushing red face as he panted.