Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Michael's POV

I was not in love. I couldn't be in love. I, Michael Carter Hampton, will not fall I love with Liam. Because that would be crazy right? Not after Zack and all that happened last year. Not after him. But as I got up this Saturday morning and found the text message from Liam asking me how I sleep I couldn't help but grin stupidly and feel my heart beat a little faster. And once again, I called myself crazy.

I was suppose to met Liam's little brother, Jayden, today. I was a little terrified by the thought. Meeting his mother was one thing, but meeting his little brother was something really big. Kids are always the best judges. And I don't know if I wanted Liam to leave me just yet. I was still trying to figure out how I even felt about this whole situation. How I just blindly ran away with Liam and started going to a completely different school.

Making my way downstairs, Richard had my breakfast made for me and Hadley was hard at work in the garden. From the corner of my eye I saw Andi run upstairs to change my sheets. I sighed sitting at the table and ate the cooked meal. Carmen came and sat next to me.

"How are you feeling?" she asked. Carmen was a kind lady that enjoyed working for my family. She had sharp facial features, and high cheek bones, but the softest and most caring sparkling green eyes. Her red hair sat on her head pulled back in a bun. Carmen was the one maid I always though to be my rock. The one person in the whole situation of being rich and what that just so happens to entitle, that could help me stay sane. Zack had Maria and I had Carmen. Although, Maria was more like Zack's second mother.

I gave Carmen a small smile, "Fine. I'm just fine." I said as I sipped some apple juice.

"No, you're not." Carmen sighed. "But I suspect there will be a phone call to Mr. Cady?" I nodded and took my phone into the next room, done with my plate.

I supposed that I liked having maids and cooks and things, as I didn't completely reject the idea when my parents spoke to me. But it's not like I can't do all of this by myself. I think it's just a money thing. That my parents want everyone to know that I was rich and that I constantly had to show it off. Even though the only time I do that is when I trow lavish parties. Which, I should do to break in my new house.

Unlocking my phone, I scrolled through my contacts until I found Noah's number. I laughed a bit in my head that no matter how much of a friend Carmen is to me she still calls the guys in the cycle by their last names. I dialed Noah's number and waited for him to pick up as I settled down on the couch.

"Hello?" Noah picked up, his voice a little out of breath and his accent poking through.

"Are you with Andre right now? Because I can call back." I laughed.

"No. No, it's fine just give me a second." He said. And then there were muffled voices and whining that obviously belonged to Andre and then a door was open and closed before Noah returned to the phone. "So what's up?"

I sighed, "I'm meeting his little brother today." I started, "And you know I really could call back if you wanted to finish up."

Noah laughed a little, "Nah, I like it when he's a bit riled up. Anyways, your meeting the little brother? That's a big step. Are you sure you can handle that?" Noah asked.

"I don't know. I'm still trying to process the fact that I actually just packed all my stuff and moved for a boy." I said staring up blankly at the ceiling.

"Hmm, well that's cause you didn't move for some boy. You moved for Liam." Noah said stressing Liam's name for emphasis.

I rolled my eyes, "Ya, ya whatever..." I mumbled out.