Gravity

Lisa's POV

Today we're going to New York. I'll have to reveal what happened, to the shrink and to Lauren. I don't know if I'm even ready for that...what if I'm not? Will I break down in front of them? Will I even have the courage to do it? What if I ruin everything?...

"Are you all finished up?", Dani came barging into the room with full speed, I didn't even give her a little bit of my attention.

"Are you ready?" she started waving in front of my face.

"I was never ready for this," I mumbled under my breath and sighed.

Dani looked confused at me, "What?"

"Oh, sweet Lord...just...just forget, okay?" I replied kind of irritated already and it wasn't even nine in the morning yet. This teenagers just irritate me sometimes, like can they be even more annoying!

"Whoa, don't flip out...are you on your period? Do you need maxi pads?" she said that just to make me angry.

"Yes, I'm menstruating...don't push it Dani," I glared at her, but she smiled sweetly. This teenagers just trying to make me punch them in the face...

"Okay, but we're leaving in five minutes," she smiled and leaned on the wall, I could see that smile, she's going to miss us both.

She slowly walked to me and smiled warmly, "I'm going to miss you, you know."

I chuckled and hugged her tightly, "You can be such a dufess sometimes."

"You love that about me," she hugged back tighter and laughed, "I couldn't lie about that."

"Lisa and Dani, come downstairs or you're gonna miss your flight," Katherine called from downstairs. I grabbed my suitcases and bags, then headed downstairs with Dani following behind me.

"Finally," Lauren groaned loudly, but I rather ignored her and gave her a death glare instead. The whole family got into the van and we continued to our destination, the Nashville International Airport. Me and Lauren got out of the car, Mike and dad helped us with our suitcases and it was the sad time for a goodbye.

"Everything is going to be okay," Christina hugged me and whispered on my ear. I nodded, although deep inside I felt like a disaster is going to happen. I don't know how to feel about this so called "trip", like dad likes to call it. In my opinion this is torturing, especially torturing me.

Lauren's POV

On the way to the airport, Dani held my hand. She told me, if I was afraid or just nervous I can squeeze her hand and she's going to take care of me. I'm really grateful I have her, honestly...I don't know what I would do without her.

As me and Dani hugged, I quietly said, "I'm so afraid," she hugged tighter and whispered, "If you need something or just need to talk, give me a call."

As me and Lisa settled on the plane, we sat next to each other and again the silence began, as always. We sat for a few minutes, not a word spoken and just let it be. The plane eventually left the ground and I could feel the gravity.  

I turned on my iPod and the first song that came on was Gravity by Sara Bareilles. I don't know how or why, but when I heard this song I thought of Lisa. I glanced at her and I could see something was bothering her a lot. Was it me? I try to distance myself from her, but something always brings me back to her and never takes too long. I think she cares about me, but doesn't want to show it. I just want to feel her love, that's what I really want, it's my only wish.

Lisa, set me free, leave me be. I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity. Please, love me even when I'm fragile, when I think I am strong, but you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone. I freaking live here on my knees, as I try to make you see, that you're everything I think I need, here on the ground. But you're not my friend, though I can't seem to let you go and the one thing I know is that you're keeping me down.

Why can't you just set me free, leave me be, because I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity.

.................................................................................................

This chapter was really short, because I wanted to make it that way :) If you realized it from the song, as I wanted to point it out...Lisa is Lauren's gravity, her strength and her weakness at the same time. I absolutely love this song. If you liked it vote for it and if you don't...then just don't haha. Leave the comments in the comment section below, your opinions mean a lot to me :) See you!