What Do You Mean?

Lisa's POV

I dreamt the same dream, now fifth night in a row and you would think that with repeating it, it wouldn't be as scary as the first time, but sometimes a person can be so wrong. It's just the same terrifying crap like the first time. Just past repeating itself in my mind almost every single day and it sincerely sucks. I sat in my bed, leaned against the pillows and sighed really loudly, it was driving me crazy, crazier than usually.

"How am I going to tell this to anyone at all?" I quietly whispered to myself, racking my brains. It isn't as simple as someone would think it is. I've done something that affected both of our lives and a person probably wouldn't forgive something so huge, well in my case I wouldn't. I leaned my head against my pillows once again and groaned loudly. There were no worries Lauren would wake up anyways, we had separate rooms and honestly I enjoyed having my own room after so long.

I decided to call Christina, I was so confused and worried, that I had to talk to someone sane. "Hey, Christina?" I said sheepishly and quietly.

"Lisa?", she asked sleepily, "why are you calling me at five in the morning?" she sounded slightly annoyed. I rolled my eyes, though no one could see me at the moment and sighed desperately. My only option was waking up and talking to my older sister.

There was silence for a second on the other side of the line, "Have you said anything to Lauren yet?"

"I couldn't," I uttered quietly, Christina sighed on the other side, "When do you intend to do it?" she asked me quietly.

"I don't know anything anymore..." I started tearing up and tears started streaming down my face.

"Lisa, stop crying!" she started telling me annoyed. Eventually I started sobbing a bit loudly, "Oh my god Lisa, do you want to wake up the entire household here in Nashville?"

"Sorry, Chris," I quietly replied and brushed away my tears.

"You two have counselling today?" she asked quite worried this time.

"It's called therapy session," I replied curtly and started to feel annoyed already.

"That's what I meant," Christina croaked, I was feeling tensed so I said my goodbyes to Christina and threw my darn phone across the whole room.

I don't know if I can continue with all this lies and manipulation. But all I know is, that I just need to keep my distance from her for awhile. I really do love my sister, but it almost feels like you shouldn't love something that you really need to love. And it hurts to the bottom of your heart...It tears me apart every day, because I treat her like that. It's ironic how I don't want to do this, but at the same time I need to and want to, because there is no other way out. I will keep my distance from her and maybe in the end after all...it will hurt less. 

Lauren's POV

The first thing that I thought of in the morning was Lisa. How changed she became yesterday. It was a whole different Lisa...the one that is usually with my sisters. The funny one, laid back, touchy, feeling Lisa, not the arrogant jerk she usually ends up being with me. I got out of bed and on my feet, I suddenly felt the pain in my leg, that shooting kind of pain, maybe even the worst. I slowly opened my bedroom door and slowly walked to the couch in the living room and threw myself on the couch and unintentionally yelped in pain.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked me coldly, while painting her nails red.

"My legs hurt a bit," I quietly replied and exhaled and then inhaled just to calm down.

"Have you taken your pills?" she asked me blankly, I shook my head and inhaled again. Lisa stood up and gave me a look "where are they?". "In the bathroom," I quietly yelped again.