Nothing's Wrong

Lisa's POV

"What's this?" I pointed on the brush, Lauren smiled and looked at me as I was dumb.

"That's a brush dear. Is your eyesight alright?" she chuckled.

"This is mine so never touch it again!" I said annoyed, Lauren ignored me.

"You stupid brat! Stand up you loser!" I insulted her. She got off the bed and stood right in front of me, she's as high as me now.

"Say it in my face, you liar!" she hissed to me, I frowned. What's up with her?

"What?" I asked her annoyed. She smiled evilly, what's up with this loser lately.

"Where's my money?" she hissed to me, I shook my head. Dang it!

"What money? You weirdo!" I faked a long laugh. It looked so fake...

"That is so fake," she said glaring at me.

"I'm going to take my brush and leave," I said avoiding her, she looked shocked. Just don't look at her, just don't look at her...as soon as I wanted to leave she grabbed my arm.

"You are not going anywhere," she said, she looked really angry.

"It's not my fault, you can't spent your money right. Is it?" I said to her and smiled hypocritically.

"You are the only person who knew about my hiding place," she said to me quietly, not trying to make a scene.

"What hiding place?" I tried to look shocked and confused.

"Don't play dumb with me, Michelle," she said and I could see she meant it.

"I still don't know what are you talking about!" I hissed to her and shook my head, I tried to let go, but she squeezed my arm even tighter and it really started to hurt.

"I'm not letting it go, until you tell!" she threatened to me, I glared at her.

"Let me go or I'll slap you! You brat!" I shouted, she slammed with the doors roughly.

"Now listen to me!" Lauren demanded, I was quiet and looked at her.

Lauren's POV

I was so mad, so angry and that she's lying, it just makes me even more furious. She's such a liar.

"Why didn't you stole the money from the others?!" I said a bit louder, she remained quiet.

"Christina would give you a therapy session about stealing, Katherine would tell on you, Amy would beat you up and then tell on you and Dani would make a ultra prank on you later," I said to her, that's what my sisters would do.

"If you stole my money, then I would never tell because I'm too shy and too quiet. Right?" I said to her and I enjoyed every second of it.

"It was not me," she said calmly, I couldn't believe how a person can lie so much.

"I'm telling on you," I said to her and wanted to leave.

"If you do that, then you'll be sorry," she grabbed my arm roughly. She gave me that deadly look. But I don't care right now.

"Mom!" I yelled and left downstairs, Lisa followed me. She looked really mad. I went into the kitchen where mom was.

"Mom! I need to tell you something!" I said and my voice cracked a bit, Lisa was standing behind me. I could feel her breathing, it was so scary I shivered. She was poking me in the back so roughly and it really started hurting.

"Yes, Lauren?" she said, I didn't knew if I tell it or not. I was quiet for a second.

"Is anything wrong?" she asked me worried, I tried to say it, but I was too afraid of Lisa.

"Nothing's wrong," I said quietly and tried to act randomly.

"Can you make me a sandwich? I'm really hungry," I said, oh my dear God, I'm such a chicken.

"Can I have one too?" Lisa said, trying to act so sweet. You fake person!

"I'm happy that you two are finally getting along," mom said smiling.

"Yeah," I quietly said and nodded softly. I chickened out! I'm so lame.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enddd of chapter. Kabooom tell me what do you think :) What did you liked and what not? Team who? If you liked the chapter, vote and comment for it :) I really appreciate the long comments. Have fun and enjoy guiseee :)))) I update when I get more than 10 votes :)