Wildest Dreams

Lisa's POV

The plane ride was almost two hours long and in the meantime Lauren fell asleep. I couldn't even close my eyes, not even for a second, still thinking how I'm going to make this happen. Dad reserved an apartment in some fancy hotel called Four Seasons for both of us. We won't need to share the room, so we'll have separate rooms. It's supposed to be a really expensive hotel, but dad has his connections with people he knows and they made an agreement, so me and Lauren can stay there for a lot less money than other people.

On the plane I was sitting next to Lauren, as I said before she quickly fell asleep and I couldn't. After awhile she started snoring softly, so I lightly poked her and she stopped, but she was still asleep. My eyelids started getting heavier with every moment and as soon as I could say "cookie", I was already snoring next to her.

All I could figure out is that I was dreaming, I saw blurry visions and things that didn't made sense. I was standing in the middle of the street and stared everywhere. I remembered I looked like I look right now, like the same age and appearance. The more I tried to figure out where I am, the clearer it became. I was in Northern California, precisely in Sacramento! Wait...oh dear God, not again!

I saw a nine-year-old Lisa, running and playing in front of our house. It was a warm September day, just a few days before my birthday. Dad and Lauren just arrived home, Lauren was still sitting in her backseat and dad was no where to be seen....

After all this years I somehow learned to wake up myself from the bad dreams. I quickly glanced at Lauren, I was so lucky that she was still asleep, but I was really sweating so much and inhaling deeply. After so many times and dreams I still wake up all sweaty and with goosebumps every single time. Again I glanced at Lauren, still sleeping and snoring softly, seeing and hearing this I just rolled with my eyes smiling a little. The more I stared at her, the more I was figuring out how alike we really look. I still stared at her and finally figured out that it looked really weird. I quickly glanced somewhere else, trying to not look suspicious and a psycho. But something was still making me stare at her. I'll soon have to tell that secret, so what if I become nice and friendly to her? Will she accept it more calmly? What if she'll still think it's all my fault?

"Um...what are you doing?" Lauren asked me kind of freaked out and backed away from me, with eyes widened.

As soon as I realized I was staring at her I uttered, "I was...NOT!"

"Yes you were," she quickly replied and glared at me.

"I was just looking at my beautiful sister, you sleep really adorably."

"You are really suspicious," she shook her head and glanced through the plane window. She didn't talked to me or even gave me a glance. She put her earplugs in and listened to the music on her iPod. I felt really alone like this, even sitting next to her, but being ignored. Is this how she feels always when she's with me? I have a reason being like this towards her, but now I will try to be nice as possible.

The hours passed and the plane finally landed. Me and Lauren haven't said a word to each other in this passed hours. We got off the plane and we were finally at the JFK Airport. We went on a AirTrain with all of ours luggage, the train drove us straight to the front of Warwick Hotel. If we took the taxi cab it would actually be a lot more expensive, because it's an hour drive to the hotel. Lauren haven't spoken a word since the whole thing. The drive wasn't so expensive, but it was just really crowded. We stayed close to each other, so we wouldn't get lost. As we finally arrived in front of the hotel we walked into the lobby and all can say is, just whoa. It was just so fancy and shiny and if we put it into just a word, it was amazing!

I walked right up to the reception, "Hello, we have a reservation," a woman in her forties welcomed us, she appeared to look at least thirty, at least to me.