Can You Explain Me This?

Lauren's POV

I decided to hide her brush, she's gonna die without her brush for sure. Don't get me started how much she loves her brush, Gosh! I got the brush and hid it under my pillow, she won't find out. I hope she doesn't find it though.

"Hey Lauren. What are you up to?" Dani asked me as she came into the room, I turned around.

"Oh, hey Dan," I faked a smile.

"What you hiding there Laur?" she asked me, I took a step away from the bunk bed.

"Nothing," I smirked, she gave me a weird look.

"You are hiding something," she grinned, she came closer to me.

"Is it about a boy?" she asked and winked, I shook my head, she probably thought I'm hiding a diary under my pillow.

"No, why would it be about a boy?" I asked confused, she nodded suspiciously and in a second she stole the brush, she looked at me confused.

"What?" she asked and grinned, I made a small smile.

"It's Lisa's," I said, trying to look innocent as possible.

"Why?" she asked confused and laughed, I shrugged. In a second she ran out of the room. Lisa wasn't at home, thank God. She ran downstairs and I ran after her.

"Dani, give me back the brush!" I yelled running after her.

"Nope," she said and we were chasing each other in the living room.

"Give it back!" I yelled, she shook her head and smiled. Gosh, this girl can be so immature.

"No, until you tell me why do you need the brush," she said and waited, I was quiet. Meanwhile, Amy walked passed us to the stairs, dressed in her red Wizards From Waverly Place T-shirt and shorts, she didn't show us much attention, she was more into her phone.

"Amy, catch the brush," Dani yelled and threw it to her, Amy turned to us and...the brush directly hit her in the face. Me and Dani glanced at each other in fear. Amy groaned in pain, the blood started bleeding from Amy's nose. Oh, crap!

"I'm gonna die," Amy groaned in pain, although it looked a bit funny, she was rolling on the floor for your information, I didn't dare to laugh.

"You stupid, you could broke my glasses!" she yelled at Dani, thank good she didn't yell at me. I sighed in relief.

"And Lauren, what the heck are you two doing with that brush?" she yelled at me now, here it goes again. After we took care of Amy's bleeding nose, Amy sat on the couch in our living room and pressed the napkin against her nose, if the bleeding would begin again. Me and Dani went upstairs after that, she didn't said a word about the brush and gave it to me.

Lisa's POV

After I got back from the groceries, I saw Amy who was sitting on the couch, I looked weirdly at her.

"Hey Ames, what are you doing?" I asked her, she was pressing the napkin against her nose.

"Nothing," she said innocently and rubbed her nose.

"Ouch," she moaned in pain, I just shrugged with my arms and left upstairs. I really need to calm my hair, it's so messy.

"Hey Lauren," I said as I walked into the room, she was reading.

"Hey," She said emotionless. Whatever. I got to my stuff and searched for the brush. Where is it?

"Hey, have you seen my brush anywhere?" I asked Lauren, she shook her head and made a grimace. What a jerk! Probably one of the sisters borrowed it, I don't like to lend my brush to anyone, so I went downstairs to ask Amy, if she knows anything.

"Hey Ames, have you seen my brush?" I asked her, her eyes went widened

"The crappy blue one?" she frowned, I nodded happily.

"Well, yeah I saw it! I got it in my nose!" she yelled furiously and sighed.

"What?!" I yelled shocked, she nodded in agreement.

"I know right?" Amy yelled shocked, I looked at her confused. I was just thinking about my brush...

"So were you using my brush?" I asked her.

"Do I look like I use a brush?" she laughed, I shrugged and walked upstairs.

"Dani and Lauren had it for the last I saw it," she shrugged, oh my dear rage.

"Lauren where's my brush, I know you had it the last!" I came into the room and pointed at Lauren angrily.

"Do I look like I use a brush? I think not!" she said annoyed and rolled her eyes.

"I know you are hiding it!" I said, she angrily shook her head. So I quickly looked under her pillow and there was my brush. She stole my brush!

"Can you explain me this?" I said madly and frowned, she stayed quiet and glared at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 End of chapteeeer :) what do you think :) Tell me what did you liked and what not. Team who? Comment and vote for the chapter if you liked it :) Have fun and enjoy guiseee :))))