Secrets

While reading the chapter listen to Secrets by OneRepublic :))))

Lauren's POV

The rest of the day was pretty quiet. I sat in my room quietly and typed something on my computer. I sighed desperately. I stopped writing for a moment and closed my computer. I got off my bed and walked to the window. I stared threw the window and saw a little girl cycling, she looked like she only started to learn how to cycle. She cycled wobbly and a couple of feet later she fell on the ground.

"Aw, poor little girl," I quietly gasped, I wanted to help the little girl really badly. I then saw her sister who helped her. That was so cute and wonderful!

"What you up to Lorenzo?" Dani said as she walked into the room.

"Ugh, nothing," I said with a smile on my face. She walked towards me and stopped at the window next to me.

"She's helping her, how adorable," Dani said with a smile on her face, I nodded softly. Dani then turned to me.

"What happened in dad's office earlier?" she asked me curiously.

"Nothing much," I sighed, I nervously started playing with my fingers.

"Don't lie to me," she said and hugged me.

"I'm going to New York," I whispered quietly, her grip became bigger, then she let me go.

"What?" she said confused, not believing a word.

"Lisa and I are going to New York. Tomorrow."

"Why? It makes no sense!" she frowned.

"We obviously need to fix our relationship," I said rolling my eyes, Dani made a fake laugh.

"I hate dad," she said and fixed her hair.

"Maybe it's for the best..." I tried to make her feel better.

"I guess so, my ugly Lauren," she joked and made that small smile.

Lisa's POV

I can't hide this secret anymore, but I must because it's all my fault. I really need to talk to someone and that someone, is Christina.

"Chrissy," I said as I walked into the music room, she was working on some new music and writing some new lyrics. She looked really busy and she gave me that "don't bother me" look.

"But I really need to talk to you," I said desperately, she though for a moment.

"Okay, what is it about?" she said and played with the pen in her hand.

"Lauren," I quietly said with a shaky voice, her eyes widened.

"Tell me what happened!" she demanded, I gulped.

"We are going to New York tomorrow, we have to repair our relationship."

"For how long?" Christina asked maturely.

"As long as possible," I said quickly, because my voice would crack in a moment.

"Will you tell her?" she gave me that look, I saw hope in her eyes, I shook my head.

"I'm too afraid to tell her my secrets," I said and face palmed.

"Hey, what's happening in here?" Katherine asked as she came into the music room bubbly.

"Secrets..." Christina said worried. Katherine sat down immediately and stared at us in shock.

"Why are you hiding this from her?" Katherine asked me confused.

"I'm too afraid that she'll blame me for her condition," I said defending myself.

"Dad didn't blame you and he's still not blaming you!" Katherine said determined.

"He didn't, because nothing happened to him, because he's alright!" I hissed to her, I was boiling with anger inside. So I left the room. Katherine wanted to chase me, but Christina stopped her.

"Leave her, she needs time," Christina said to Katherine in compassion.

I'm so mad at myself, Lauren is in this stupid condition just because of me, I caused this, I caused this accident! But I must tell her one day, but just not now. I don't know how she would react, but she would hate me for my entire life.

God! I need another story, just to delay. I need something to get off my chest, but I need something that I can confess. Lauren, just tell me what you want to hear, something that will light up those ears. Sick of all this insincere. So, I'm gonna give all my secrets away. I definitely don't need another perfect lie. My God, it's just amazing how we got this so far. It's like we are chasing all those stars. Ugh, got no reason, got no shame, got no family I can blame, just don't let me disappear. I'm giving all my secrets away. Maybe today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter :) So this family has a secret and what is up with Lauren's condition? Comment in the comment area. Team who? If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I especailly loveee the long comments :) Tell me what did you liked and what not. I found a lot of good OneRepublic songs and Secrets by OneRepublic is just great and so the song was my inspiration for this chapter :)  When I get more than 50 votes I update, hopefully I'll update because I have a lot of school work. Have fun and enjoy guiseee :)))) AND PEOPLE I STARTED A NEW STORY, WHICH IS NOT A FANFIC, BIT IT'S A COMEDY STORY CALLED: I AM SHANIQUA :D IT'S ABOUT A FALLEN ANGEL THAT LANDS ON SOME DUDE'S FRONT YARD, CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :)