What Would You Do If...

Lauren's POV

What does Lisa love so much? Okay, she freaks out if someone stoles her brush, that's for sure. For starters I will stole the brush. She deserves it, right? Well, she stole my money! I looked around the room for her brush, left and right, on the floor, I found nothing.

"What are you looking for Lauren?" a voice behind me asked, it was Katherine.

"Um, I'm looking for...my laptop," I said stupidly, she looked at me weirdly.

"It's right on your bed Laur," she laughed, I turned around. Dang it, I'm such a bad liar.

"Oh, I have been searching for it..." I faked a laugh, I think I looked so dumb.

"Okay," she said and looked weirdly at me, I made a big smile.

"You need something Kath?" I asked and tried to break the awkward situation.

"Oh yeah, no I was just bored," she smiled. She sat on the bed and I sat right next to her.

"Katherine, what would you do if someone stole your money?" I asked her, trying to act like nothing big happened, she looked and made a thinking face.

"Probably tell on them," she replied after a long time, then her eyes widened.

"Did someone stole your money?" she questioned worried.

"What? No," I said with a high voice and scratched my head nervously.

"What if the thief would be your sister?" I asked her and tried to not look suspicious.

"Why are you asking me this?" she looked at me suspiciously.

"I saw that 80 % of siblings steal their money from each other," I said and tried to look shocked, I totally made that up.

"What? That's just rude!" she gasped shocked, I nodded in agreement. A few minutes later Katherine left my room. I decided to ask my other sisters what they think about this. First I went to Christina.

"Hey Chris. I have a question," I said and tried to act normally.

"Hey Laur, ask!" she smiled, she looked very busy with her song writing though.

"Well, what would you do if one of your siblings would stole your money?" I asked her, she looked at me confused.

"I saw a show on the TV and I'm just curious," I said, like it's nothing.

"I would give them a therapy session about stealing," she frowned. Okay, let's continue, now it's Amy's turn.

"Hey Ames," I said and got closer to her, she was reading in the living room.

"Hey Lauren, need something?" she said and made her famous smile.

"Well, I was watching on the TV that siblings steal money from each other and I was thinking what would you do if someone stole your money?" I asked her, she looked in her book for a second.

"Give me an example, which one of the siblings, name one," she chuckled.

"Lisa," I said seriously, now Amy was serious. I was waiting for her reaction.

"Well, if it was her I would first beat her up and kick her until she would be laying on the floor and then I would tell on hers" She said and sighed angrily.

"But she would never do that, right?" she said thoughtfully and nicely and looked at me.

"Lisa? For God's sake Amy, she would never do that," I replied sarcastically, but she didn't noticed and I gritted with my teeth, but Amy didn't see me do that either. Is Amy violent, or is it just me? After that I went searching for Dani, I found her in the kitchen, eating Nutella, just something random.

"Hey Spice," I waved to her and smiled, she was standing next to the fridge and had the spoon in her mouth.

"Hey Sugar," she said and waved too, after that she continued eating.

"Hey, I have a question. I was watching on the TV that siblings steal each others money and I was thinking what would you do if any of us stole your money?"

"Okay, Laurenzo. Listen to your Godmother," she said and mocked they guy from The Godfather, I laughed because of her contagious smile, I nodded.

"I would totally do a major prank on them, a prank they would never forget," she laughed.

"Wait! Did you stole my money?!" she said shocked, do I look so obvious, that it was me? Not.

"No! I would never do that!" I said to her confused.

"Okay Laurenzo, I know you wouldn't do that to me," she cutely smiled.

"But now fetch me some ice cream!" she demanded.

"I'm not your slave!" I contradicted her, she shrugged and laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapteeer! Tell me what did you liked and what, I appreciate the long comments. Team who hahhaa. Comment and vote for the chapter of you liked. Have fun and enjoy guiseee :))))))