Give Me Love

Lauren's POV

The sun rays were creeping on my face early in the morning. I tossed and turned and eventually woke up. My head jerked on the right and I saw Lisa still snoring in her bed. I remembered, it's the day we are going to New York. I groaned and snuggled into the pillow. What if she hurts me even more in New York? What if she beats me up? What if she leaves me there alone?

"WAKE UP!" someone started poking me roughly, I turned to the person who woke me up again. Lisa...who else.

"Leave me alone, I wanna sleep," I groaned, but she still managed to poke me even rougher.

"Ouch, are you insane? That hurts a lot!" I shouted at her angrily.

She took a step back from my bed, "Okay, calm down, stupid."

"I won't calm down!" I kept yelling at her.

"You don't have a reason to push me and bully me all the time!" I couldn't stop yelling, like at all.

"Please, just be quiet," Lisa kept begging me to stop.

"Okay, what's all the yelling?" Christina barged into the room annoyed.

"Nothing," Lisa replied to Christina quietly.

Christina then looked at me and I gave her the look, so she stared at Lisa in rage, once again.

"Lisa, come with me," Christina said calmly, but still with rage visible in her eyes.

"But, nothing happened..."

"LISA!" our older sister yelled furiously this time.

I could see Lisa gulp at that moment and actually it kinda felt good, seeing Lisa all scared and afraid.

"Come with me, or I'll drag you out!" she said more calmly this time.

Lisa dragged her butt out of the room, following Christina like a lost and wet puppy, what a loser.

Lisa's POV

I followed my older sister into her room and while she sat on the bed, I randomly sat on the floor.

"So, do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" she said impatiently.

At that moment I realized that Amy is in the room also, reading a book How To Kill A Mocking Bird on her bunk bed. I gave Christina a look, staring at Amy.

"Oh Amy, um, could you give me and Lisa a second? We need to talk about something really important," Christina said to Amy.

"Yeah, sure. No problem, see you later guys," she replied bubbly and left with the book in her hands.

"When are we going to tell HER?" I asked Christina impatiently.

"We aren't!" Christina replied and rolled her eyes.

"Why?"

"The less people know about it, the better. Don't you think so?" Christina made a statement.

"I guess it's true," I replied sadly.

"But hey", my older sister said and gently touched my hand, "they wouldn't love you less than before, trust me."

"You think so?"

"I know so!" she replied positive.

"Now would you tell me why are you bullying her?"

"I think...that is a personal thing," I replied to her looking down, I really can't trust this to anyone, accept myself.

"But we are sisters..."