Keep a Secret

Lisa's POV

I woke up fluttering with my eyes, everything was blurry, so I rubbed my eyes. I looked at the bunk bed. Lauren and Dani were still asleep deeply. So, obviously today my plan will come true. I went downstairs in my PJ's. I think everyone was still asleep, I looked at the wall clock, it was six in the morning. Dang it! I was hungry so I decided to eat. I went to the kitchen, it was still dark, but I didn't bother to turn on the light. So I went directly to the fridge and opened it. What would I eat or drink? Oh, I want milk. I grabbed it and wanted to drink out of the carton.

"Lisa get a glass!" someone yelled behind my back, I turned around and gasped in fear and the milk went all over the floor.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry," it was Christina, she turned on the light, grabbed the cloth and helped me cleaned the floor. We were both kneeling on the floor and cleaning it.

"Sorry again," she smiled, I nodded still a bit sleepy. We finally cleaned the milk on the floor and stood up and sat at the counter, facing each other.

"What are you even doing here at six in the morning?" I asked her, rubbing my eyes.

"Drinking coffee," Christina said and yawned, I looked at her a bit confused.

"But you don't drink coffee."

"Actually I don't. But adding milk to coffee makes it really better," she said and raised her eyebrows surprised.

"Yeah, it actually does, right?" I said laughing at her.

"Why are you here again, beside of drinking coffee?" I asked her and smiled.

"Because I had a nightmare, about you and Lauren, again," Christina said, I looked at her shocked.

"I think I had the same nightmare as you. Was it about that thing?" I asked her and shook my head.

"Yeah, about the things that should remain unsaid," she said sadly.

"She must never find out," I started crying, it is all my fault. That day was the real hell.

"I agree, but someday she has to find out," Christina said and hugged me.

"What are you two crying about?" Dani came into the kitchen and asked us confused and worried. She was still in her PJ's all sleepy and yawning.

"Nothing," Christina said quickly and wiped away her tears.

"Um, okay," Dani said suspiciously and walked to the fridge. She opened the fridge and her eyes bawled.

"Where's the milk?" she said like a little kid.

"I spill it, sorry," I said and shrugged with my arms. She sighed, because she didn't get her milk. She then got her a glass of juice and looked at us, if we want it too, we both shook our heads.

"So, what were you two talking about?" Dani said nosily, she can really be nosy sometimes.

"Oh, nothing much. About our cats," I said and I think I didn't really looked convincing.

"That's why you were crying?" Dani asked confused and raised her eyebrows, me and Christina nodded quickly.

"Oh, okay," she said and put her glass in the sink.

"I'm going to sleep, good night," she said sweetly and went upstairs, into her room.

"It's just me, you and Katherine, that we know about this. And of course mom and dad," I said to Christina, she nodded.

"It must stay a secret," Christina said quietly and tapped my arm.

"Secret," I repeated quietly and thought about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter, tell me what do you think. Did you liked the chapter? Tell me what did you liked and what not. What is their secret? Team who? If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I apprecate the long comments though :) I update when I get more than 20 votes. Have fun and enjoy guiseee :)))))