She Can Wait

Lisa's POV

As I drove away, I remembered that I wanna shop. Oh yeah, Forever 21 here I come! I drove to the city, gosh I'm gonna buy so many clothes. Some new skirts, new snickers, new T - shirts...so much. Hey, I have money! But don't ask me from where, Lauren would kill me, if she found out.

"Hello ma'am, can I help you?" the shop assistant asked me, as I walked into the store.

"Yes, can I see the latest clothing line?" I said to her, she nodded enthusiastically.

"Well, if you follow me, here are the new skirts and the new shorts. This is all made from the best material and it is affordable," the assistant trying to make her best impression.

"Well, it doesn't have to be affordable, I have money," I boasted and smiled, she nodded with a big grin on her face.

"We love that kind of customers the most," she said smoothly.

"Thank you very much, now I'm gonna try some clothes on," I replied and then the shop assistant left to help another customer. I grabbed the latest stuff and the most expensive ones, I don't care I have money. I tried on some new cool clothes and bought some of them, it cost me in total 150 dollars.

As I left Forever 21, with my hands full of shopping bags, I forgot about the time. I quickly took the shopping bags on the back seats of the car. Then I grabbed my smart iPhone from my purse, it's already 12:10 p.m., well she can wait for an hour or two.

I sat into the car and I got the need to go to Starbucks, I need a great Frappuccino, because this brat is giving me seizures.

Lauren's POV

I got my backpack on and left the dancing studio with Lily. Lily was waiting for her mom to pick her up and her mom is never late. We sat on the stairs of the main entrance of the dancing studio and the time was 12:10 p.m. already and Lisa was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's your phone?" Lily asked me with her big blue eyes.

"I forgot it at home," I frowned rolling my eyes.

"You can call your sister from my phone, if you want," she offered me her iPhone.

"I don't remember the number and she probably wouldn't answer it anyway," I said in disappointment. I'm so fed up with Lisa already!

"Why not? Aren't you two close to each other?" Lily was curious, I really don't like to talk about it. But here goes nothing.

"Well, since I can remember, she never was nice to me or done anything nice for me in particular, in fact she always yells at me and treats me like I'm some kind of an animal," I spilled my feelings to Lily.

"Wait? Lisa? But she looks so nice," she looked at me confused.

"She's nice to everyone else, but me," I replied back, I just don't want to think about it.

"But why?" she asked me shocked.

"I sincerely don't know. At least all my other siblings treat me nice," I said sadly, after that Lily hugged me, with no words being said. After a minute her mom drove in front of the dancing studio.

"Oh, here is my ride. Have fun Lauren. Bye," Lily left and waved me goodbye, I waved her back and wished her the same. Another thirty minutes passed and the boredom raised, I had no iPod with me or my phone. And my legs started hurting so badly because of the dancing. But I just have this passion for dancing and nothing can't stop me, it's the thing I really love, beside singing.

Suddenly the doors of the studio opened, it was my new dancing teacher Jennifer. The last one, her name is Megan, is pregnant and expecting a baby in the next two months.

"Hey, are you Lauren right?" she asked me nicely. She is tall as me, in her twenties, with blond hair and light brown eyes with a really good personality.  And she's also a really good dancer!

"Yes," I replied shyly, because I don't know her really well.

"I especially remembered you!" she said enthusiastically and clapped with her hands one time.

"Why me?" I laughed.

"You are a really good dancer, one of the best in your group, maybe even the best!" she said.

"Thank you!" I replied proudly giving her a big smile.

"So, are you waiting for your ride?" Jennifer asked me, I nodded.

"And who has to pick you up?" she asked me curiously.

"My sister, but she's always late anyways," I sighed and smiled, that fake smile you must put on.

"I can drive you home if you want," she offered smiling.

"No, but thanks anyway," I said thankfully.

"Oh, okay, I hope she arrives soon. We'll see each other on Monday! Bye!" she said and got into her car and drove away. An hour later, she was still nowhere. Gosh, how much I hate her! Suddenly I felt a drop of water on my left shoulder, two minutes later, it started raining really bad.

"No, please, just not now! Dang it!" I said in consternation. I was entirely wet. Twenty minutes later a car drove by. It looked like our car...it was our car! And Lisa in it! The car stopped. I quickly ran to the car and opened the door and sat in.

"Where were you? And what's all of this?" I yelled furiously, I was outraged when I saw the shopping bags in the back I went insane.

"I was shopping," she calmly smiled while wearing her black Ray Bans and sipping her Frappuccino, I even doubt it's her first one... and where even is the freaking sun, for her need of Ray Bans?!

"And please don't make the seat dirty," she add snobbishly, I almost slapped her, but I held it in.

"Just drive me home," I tried to be calm, but inside I was boiling with anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapteeer! What do you think? What did you liked and what not? Comment and vote for the chapter if you liked it. Have fun and enjoy guiseee :))))