Chapter 6

Peter Parker aka Spider-Man is swinging his way through Manhattan. He makes it to Emery's house where he notices a giant hole in the wall of the house.
________________________________
Peter's point of view:
"Dang it I'm too late." I say to my self. I swing into Emery's kitchen where everything looks windswept. Everything is out of place. The pots and pans are floating...
"Pots and pans aren't supposed to float!" I exclaim. Then all the knifes turn point side toward me.
'Yikes!' I think.
'Peter! Help us!' Jasmines voice says in my head.
'Where are you?' I think back.
'On the roof! Come quick!' One knife whizzed past my head I start swinging up to the rooftop.
Jasmine is up there holding Blake tightly in her lap. In front of her blocking the way is this cloaked figure. He's wearing a maroon and purple outfit and he has a helmet on his head.
"Hey Magneto!" I yell. He turns to face me. His eyes glowing a bright white. "I already know one bucket head! I don't need another." I quip. He growls and uses his magnetic pulse to pick up a car.
He lifts it over his head and throws it at me. I jump over it and use that leverage to jump over him. I stand in front of the kids, blocking Magneto's path.
"His helmet! Take it off!" Jasmine scream whispers to me. I give a slight nod then launch at him. Before I get there, another figure takes his helmet off.
"Jazz! Now!" Emery shouts. I tumble over Magneto's head and land on my butt. On the other end of things, Jazz has two fingers to her temple. Magnet man grabs his head then slowly crumples to the floor, er roof.
"Emm! You're ok!" I jump up and, without thinking, hug her. She returns the hug then pulls away.
"Is Blake okay?" She runs to her sister snd picks up the two year old.
"Mr. Maverick is fine."
Then, Emery gasps.
"He's twitching! Oh my god he's twitching."
"Don't worry, we'll take him to the tricarrier. He'll be-" I run up to her but am cut off by a look. Her brown eyes are looking up at me with indefinite fear.
"No, we can't go there." She looks down at Jasmine who has wrapped her arms around her leg.
"Then where?" I ask, puzzled.
"What's the quickest way to Bayville, California?"
________________________________
Emery's point of view after they arrive at their destination:
I knock at the door. I'm holding a twitching Blake in my arms cradle style. Much to my surprise, Nightcrawler answers the door.
"Emery?" He says in his cute little accent.
"Kurt. I need your help, it's urgent. Is Professor X home?" I ask looking over his shoulder to see if I can spot him. By this time several other mutants have awoken. They all look at me and I can hear them whispering. My face gets hot. Most of them know me from past experience.
"When am I ever not?" Xavier rolls over to the door and Kurt steps away. "Who's this?" He nods towards Spider-Man.
Peter puts a hand on my shoulder. "I'm Spider-Man."
"And Mr Spider-Man, do you identify as a mutant?" Xavier asks.

__________________________________
What?! Peter Parker a mutant?! That would just give JJJ more to rant about. But fr kinda happy w/ this chapter not gonna lie.
__________________________________