Chapter 11

Emery's point of view:
"Detention? Really?" I scoff.
"What? You're way to suit up is better?" Alexander says. He has his arms crossed across his chest.
"Actually yes. I have a hanger. The one my dad used when he was in the Air Force."
"Oh." His shoulders droop.
"Well other then telling me that Pete's spider-man, what else do I need to know?"
"I want to know something." Peter's figure looms in the doorway. "Why the heck did you guys not trust me to tell emm?"
"Well maybe we were under the orders of fury." Sam sasses. Trying to connect with his inner sassy woman. It's snicker worthy because it suits him.
"You do that." Peter tells him. Not even registering what he just said.
"We were just gonna talk to her. Teen to teen." Ava states.
"Oh." Peters face softens. "Can I talk to you, alone?" He says to Ava.
"Sure." She chimes.
Leaving the room I catch a glimpse of Sam looking me over. I make a disgusted face and look away. Hoping that if I don't acknowledge it he'll stop.

Peter's point of view:
"What's up Pete?" Ava asks sticking her hands in her pockets. Her brown hair is up in a tight French braid. It looks good on her.
"What was this really about?" I ask her censoriously. This was not about telling her that I'm Spider-Man. And fury already knows she knows. He knows everything with that devious eyepatch of his.
Ava sighs deeply. "We found out that she has a history. A big history."
"What type?"
"Criminal. And not petty crimes. She's murdered 3 people Pete! One was a child! She has several burglary charges and is wanted in 3 states!" Ava sighs deeply. Her head hangs with grief. She has regrets  telling me this, I can see it in her face. "Stay away from her Pete. Emery's bad news." With that she leaves me in detention. Alone. And all I want to do is scream.

_________________________
Omrhairbwjsh! I have not written in forever I'm so sorry! I've been waayyy to busy for life.
________________________