Chapter 13

Peter's point of view:
"What's wrong with her?!!!!!!" Ava shouts at me. She's on the brink of tears. I have ice on my rib. It's not as bad as I thought it was. Nothing is broken. She just popped my back.
"I think she's under mind control. That's the only thing that makes sense."
"That's the only thing that makes sense." She mocks, "or maybe she's gone loco!"
"Where'd you fight, tiger?" Fury asks us with a hint of alternative motives.
"New York hall of science." Ava replies, crossing her arms over her chest.
"There is no evidence of a fight in any museum." Fury states.
"How about security cameras." I retort. "Did you check those?"
"Yes. And nothing. Not even a hair or drop of blood."
'That's strange.' I think. 'Whoever this sinister is, they've got power.'

Emery's point of view:
"Good. Now, what do you say?"
"Thank you sir." I purr.
"Good. That's the way it should be. Like this." He starts to hum a song. It is eerily recognizable. But it gives me opportunity to think.
'I don't want to do this, or help this man anymore. He's sick.' The humming subsides. And I loose my clarity.
"Now." Sinister says stepping into the light. "You know what I want." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to update but this is as far as I could get till the next big part so lol @ me.