Chapter 22

Emery's point of view:
I set myself onto the ground and let go of most of the electricity in my system. I look Weapon 9 in the eyes and roll my eyes.
"I have to admire Sinister's work." I start circling my clone. "I didn't think I could look any better but here we are."
"I am better then you. I'm the 2.0 version."
I take my fist and slam it into her throat. Ava gasps and covers her mouth with her hands. The boys all cringe and I will agree, the noise is cringeworthy.
She, well it, takes a few steps back. Weapon 9 opens up its mouth to speak but all that comes out is a small, high pitched squeak.
"Say another thing." I whisper harshly.
"I will." 9 squeaks. "I'm here to replace you."
I'm across the room and have her pinned against the wall before Peter can blink.
"You will never replace me." I take my hands and put one on the top of its head and one on her chin. I feel all their eyes on me. I take a breath and

Peter's point of view:
"Emery no!" I hear Sam shout at her but it's too late. Weapon 9 crumples to the floor, neck broken.
I hear Ava walking up to Emery. Ava stops in front of Emery. As she turns around, I see Ava draw her claws and swipe at Emery. And when I say at I mean Ava tried.
Emery grabs White Tigers arm and twists it. I hear the crackle of bones breaking.

)$)))((()?;)$)($$,;
OML why do I do this
($);?!&&))),)$$$!