Chapter 19

Emery's point of view:
"What the hell happened to Angel?!"
"The same thing that happened to you."
"Not hypnosis. Why does he look different?"
"He saved his dad at a press release. In doing that, his wing broke. And instead of trying to heal it, his father called for the doctors to amputate him." Professor X sighs. "After finding out that his wings had been, ahem, removed, Sinister approached him and offered to give him his wings back. Unfortunately, you know what happens when you make a deal with Sinister."
I jolt out of the astroplane. Charles removes his hand from my head and slumps back into his chair. He keeps grabbing the temples of his forehead.
I yank out the IV in my arm. "I need out." I say.
I sit at the edge of my bed "I need out."
Standing up and walking out the door "I need out. I need out."
Walking down the hallway, a doctor tries to tell me something. I get a surge of energy. His eyes widen as my hand turns a glowing yellow. "I need out." I say to him, instilling fear into his soul. He steps aside, not even reaching for the radio on his hip.
I get into an elevator, thankfully no one else gets on.
The doors slide to ether side and the whole lobby stops and looks at me. Mothers pull their sick children close to their stomachs.
Looking down I see that my hands are still yellow. I take a deep breath in. The glow grows and so does my power. I can feel the lobby member's fear grow. And then boom, it's gone. I let out almost all my energy. My glowing stops.
"Police!" Someone yells.
"The police ain't gonna help ya with this one." A smooth voice says from behind me. In my peripheral vision, I see a pistol on my shoulder. I internally smile.
"Thought you would never show up Dom."
"I never miss a party." Domino slyly replies. 

$;&(&;&('&(&(&;$,$$;!(&;$;!
Oml I'm getting into the brotherhood.
$;&(&;&(&;!,&&;$??&;&(!(&&;&;&@