4.Unwelcomed Guest

Mercy P.O.V

I felt someone shaking me. "Mercy wake up" I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a lady smiling at me. I squeezed my eyes, and blinked twice to see who is she. "Aigoo. you must be really tired. You didn't even had your lunch. Come let's have a dinner" Mrs.Kim tried to pull me. "Just a minute Mrs.Kim. I'll wash my face. Still I feel sleepy" I yawned. "Ok dear. Come fast Arraso" I nodded my head. She went downstairs. I went to bathroom, I look my face in the mirror. I look like a zombie.

           I washed my face. I combed my hair, went down. Mrs.Kim was arranging the table for dinner. "Mrs.Kim May I help you?" I asked her. She came to me, "Mercy, Don't call me Mrs.Kim. Call me Omma. I always wished for a daughter, but God gave me a son. It's really my bad luck" she fake cried. I chuckled at her reaction. "So call me Omma. I'll be happy if you call me Omma. Arraso?" I nodded my head. "And call me Appa" a male voice interrupt our conversation. I turned to see a man standing at the stairs. I think he must be Mr.Kim. I bowed at him. "I know you miss your family. Now you've become a part of our family. So call us Omma, Appa" he said while seated in the dinning table. I don't know what to say, I just met them today they're caring so much for me. "Yes Mr.Kim. Ah Yes A-Appa" I said sheepishly. They both giggled at me. "Come let's eat".  We finished our dinner. I insisted to wash the dishes but she declined. She told me that the house maids will do that work.

         I saw a family photo at the Living room. Mr.Kim, Mrs.Kim and there is a another guy in the photo. May be he is their son. I think he also as sweet as them. I'm happy I got a elder brother.  She saw me staring the photo, "That is my son Kim Joonmyeon. He went out with his friends. He'll be here by tomorrow" she said while seeing her son photo. I yawned. "Oh you must be tired. Go sleep." I said good night to my new Omma, Appa and went to my room. I really felt tired, I think I'm not adjusted to this time line. I brush my teeth and Soon I slept.

Next day

I woke up because of the brightest light from the Window. I look at the time it shows 7 in the morning. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my face. I felt my stomach growling, "Ah! I'm hungry" I tapped my stomach and went downstairs to eat. "Good morning dear" Mr.Kim greeted me while reading newspaper in the living room. "Good Morning A-Appa" I said while shuttering. "I think she is still struggling to call us Omma, Appa" suddenly Mrs.Kim speak at the back of me.

          "OMMA?? APPA??" a guy voice echoed the room. I jumped back. He is the Joonmyeon guy. But why is he look scary. "Yah! Joonmyeon why are you shouting?" Mrs.Kim asked him while closing her ears.

        "Omma, why didn't you tell me that I've a step-sister. Appa Wae? Why did you guys hide this huge secret from me. Wae? Wae? OMO if anyone find out from school how I'll show my face to them. Andwae. Andwae" he shouted while pointing his fingers towards me.

       'Bwo? Step-sister?' I think this boy have serious problem. Someone call the doctor. Mrs.Kim slapped his arm. "Ouch! Omma it's paining. You guys made a mistake, but why are hurting me" he said while rubbing his arm. "Cut the Drama Joonmyeon. She is your sister but not step-sister. She is your Omma's best friend daughter. She'll Will be staying with us until her graduation. By the way she'll Will be going to go to the same school as you. So take care of your little sister" Mr.Kim said seriously to Joonmyeon.

       "Bwo? Sister? I can't accept her as my sister. By the way it's not Joonmyeon. It's suho. Call me Suho" he said while glaring at me. 'O..kay. He is such a jerk.' "Mercy Don't mind him. Come let's have a breakfast. After that we have to go to shopping" she said while clapping her hands. "Shopping?" I asked her. "Yes. Tomorrow you're going to school. So we have lot of things to buy. Come fast" she said while dragging me to the dinning table.

       I sat across Joonmyeon, bacon, omelet is served for breakfast. I saw he is glaring at me. 'Oh no. How I'm going to live here with this jerk' I inwardly sighed. After the breakfast Me, Mrs.Kim went to Mall. We bought 2sets of uniform, school bag, notes, shoes other stationary items.

Time skipped fast forward

We reached home at 3. We both had lots of fun while shopping. "Mercy I'm so happy you came here. You completed me" She said while hugging me. I felt safe in her arms. "Gumawo Omma. I'm grateful to be here" I hugged her back.

Suho P.O.V

I can't believe my parents accepted her as a family. I know that Omma's friend daughter coming here. But I didn't know that she'll be staying here until graduation, which means she will be here for 2 years. I've to talk to her and tell her to stay away from me.

     I saw She is having a sweet talk with my Mom. Look at her she doesn't have any qualification to be my sister. "Ahem" I cleared my throat. They both looked at me. "Oh. Joonmyeon-ah you didn't went out to see your friends" my Mom said while while looking at me.

      'Aish! How many time should I tell her to call me Suho' I ignored my Mom's question, "You follow me." I called her. She stared at me blankly still sitting there."Yah! I said you to follow me. Why are you still sitting there?" She flinched by my yelling. "Yah! Joonmyeon why are you shouting at your little sister" My Mom shouted at me. Again I ignored her. "It's ok Omma. I'll go with him" she said and followed me.

     I went to the rooftop. "What is your name?" I asked her while crossing my arms. "Mercy Catherine" I chuckled at her name. "we're going to go to the same school. There you have to obey only me. No one should know that we are living in same House. It will damage my popularity. You've to be a member in my group. More over you've to act that you don't know me. Make sure to follow my orders in school. Got it?" I think she understand what I'm saying. "Okay Anna" she said while looking at the ground. "Anna?" what is that meaning for that? "Ah. Anna is refers to the Older Brother in our place. I accepted you as my brother in my heart" she said while grinning like my mom.

       'Bwo? Brother?' "But I won't accept you as my sister. For me you're just a unwelcome guest here. That's it" I said in a angry tone and left the place.

Mercy P.O.V

"But I won't accept you as my sister. For me you're just a unwelcomed sister. That's it" he said in a angry tone left the place. "I think he hates me. It's ok for me. But I didn't gave permission to him to order me" I ruffled my hair.

Next day

I got ready to go to school. This uniform skirt is too short. I combed my hair into pony tail. I went downstairs to have breakfast. "Mercy you looking so cute in uniform. In future you've a lots of admirers in school" Omma said while pinching my cheeks. I saw Joonmyeon having his breakfast.

    "Omma, May I ask a favor?" she turned to me. "Yes, Dear" she asked me while serving the breakfast. "Omma, Can you show me the bus way to go to school??" She stopped her work, "Wae? You can go with Joonmyeon by his car". I looked at him, he didn't show any expression. "I'm not willing to disturb Anna. So I like to go by mysel-" she cut me off, "Did you call him Anna? Woah!" She hugged me tightly. "Omma I-I c-can't breath" She released me, "Oh Mian mian" she turned to Joonmyeon, "you have to take care of your sister in school. Arraso" He glared at me.

      "Mercy, I'll drop you at the school. Wait I'll bring the car keys." she ran into the room. I look at Joonmyeon he gave me creepy look. I gulped, 'Mercy don't worry. You didn't do anything wrong. You should not show that you're scared of him' I avoid his gaze. After few minutes later Omma came with car keys. "Yah! Joonmyeon you better hurry to school. Kaja Mercy" She cling onto my arm. We both sat in the car. This going to be the long ride to school.