61. Graduation Day

Author P.O.V

"Is she going to avoid us?" Kris asked Suho. He shrug his shoulder and walked to the auditorium. "Today is our graduation I thought she will allow me to pick her. But she didn't" Baekhyun huff and sat next to Kyungsoo.

"You all have to be glad that she didn't get anger when she retrieve her memories" Jane smack Myungsoo who is trying to kiss her on the cheeks. "You are so mean" Myungsoo pout his lips. By seeing his cuteness Jane gave a peck on his cheeks which made Myungsoo grin from ear to ear.

"I think it's time for me to get girlfriend" Kris groaned by seeing their lovey dovey. "But I thought you have me" Tao cling onto his arm. Kris pushed him away.

At that time Baekhyun sat with a sad face. "What happen? Where is Mercy?" Luhan asked him. "I thought she will be coming with you" Kai said to him.

"No, she didn't allow me to pick her" Baekhyun sighed. "Mercy was totally changed after she regain her memories" Hana frowned. "Atleast she didn't kill us" Chanyeol chuckled. "I agree with that" Lay joined him.

Soon the graduation ceremony has started but still no sign of her. At last her name was called and there she stood in front of them on the stage. "What is she doing there?" Chen asked the others. They also have the same question has him but it was interrupt by Mercy speech.

"Hello Everyone, I guess we all waited for this moment for our life. To be gather in 'School Graduation'. You all dreamt to be here in this moment with your friends who you spent more times than your family. But once in a life I never imagined to be here.

In this last day I want share some moments with you all. A two years ago, I thought I had everything, Family, friends, Love. But I was wrong when my first love broke my heart and my trust. Then I was adopted here by a great family, Because of them I got a elder brother who cares for me. When I first came to this school, I met some strange guys. I encountered many things with them, I fought with them, hate them, smile with them. Later, I started to feel safe around them. They treat me so special, I was really overwhelmed and almost I forgot the pain I carried in my heart.

Later I came to know about the big truth about my life, that I was Suho's late little sister Kim Sarang"

Everybody in the halls taken aback by hearing the news. Until now they all thought that Mercy was Suho's adopted sister.

Mercy continued, "I was shocked as you all, I couldn't able to take the fact that I was living a fake life by living under a different name and I thought I was betrayed by the persons whom I trusted most. I thought once again my trust was broken. So I decided to give up on my life and decided to choose death.

Fortunately I was alive, once again god gave me the chance to live, but punished me by losing my memories. Then I started to live a new life with EXO. I was really blessed to be with them. They loved me for past eighteen years, they loved me and cherished me. I always end up by hurting them intentionally and unintentionally but they never leave my side.

I really don't understand how they can care so much about me when I hurt them badly.

I want to tell you I'm Sorry for hurting you and thanks for staying my side. I can't imagine my life without you all, Suho thank you being born as my brother. Exo thanks for all of your care and affection. Hana, Myungsoo thanks for being with me all the times. Min Joon thanks for always supporting and helping me. Jane thank you for being a over protective sister.

Baekhyun thank you for loving me even though when you thought I died, thank you for loving me when I came alive.

Guys, I promise to always stay by your side like you guys stay by my side. I love you all"

Everyone totally teard up by hearing her confession. Mercy came down from the stage and went to them. "Pabo, this why you didn't show up with us?" Suho asked her. Mercy nod her head.

"Noona I love you too" Sehun pushed Suho from Mercy and hugged her. "I thought you were a kid but you grown up a lot" Min Joon pat her head.

"I'm sorry I made you all cry" Mercy said sadly looking at them. "No I'm not crying" Kris said keeping straight face. "Oh really", then what is it?" Chen wiped the tears from his eyes. Others giggled by seeing his face. "Aish! you really made me cry" Kris hugged her and sniffed.

"Back off, I want to hug my girl friend too" Baekhyun tried to hug Mercy but the three maknae's stopped them. "Today we don't allow this lovey dovey and all" Kai cling onto Mercy right hand and Sehun on left. Tao back hugged her. "Yah! don't hug her" Baekhyun marched towards Tao only pushed back by Kyungsoo, "Sorry Bro, Today you can't claim her to be yours"

Baekhyun puffed his cheeks by sulking in his chair. "Don't be like this" Lay put his hands around him. "Look at her, she is not at all affecting seeing me pissed" Baekhyun scooped a spoonful of ice and shoved in his mouth. "Aww~ don't be jealous" Jane teased him.

"I thought you will hate us when you regain your memories" Luhan said frankly to her. "I really can't able to forget that hurt look on your eyes when you got to know the truth first" Suho frowned.

"Who will not be hurt when you know about the big truth of your life. But I was stupid to die" Mercy pouted, "When I got back my memories I realised it must be hard for you too. You guys care for me when I was a kid and also now. I was the reason why you guys divided into two groups. When I came to know how much you guys loved me, that made want to be with you"

"I'm really not crying" Kris said while sniffing. Baekhyun pecked her lips, "Thank you for not hating us". Mercy smiled at him.

"We said no skinships" Xiumin smack his head. "Ouch! It's paining" Baekhyun whined. "Finally it was over all the hardships and everything" Jane said.

"Yeah" Myungsoo feed her the ice cream. "Do we have to tell you again no skinship in front of us" Xiumin shouted. Poor baozi.

"Mercy" Suho called her and nod his head. That made Mercy all nervous. Hana noticed that, "What do you have to tell us anything?".

"Don't tell me you are pregnant" Chanyeol gasped and others eyed Baekhyun. "Seriously, I didn't do anything other than kissing her. I swear" he raised his hands in defence.

"Just let her tell" Kyungsoo shushed them. Mercy looked at them and took a deep breathe.

"I'm going to Paris to study for five years"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment your thoughts.

Silent readers please vote.

Thank you.