40. Founder's Day -1

Author P.O.V

Min Joon gave Hana the list of groups who all are going to participate for the 'Dance Competition'. He gave the room keys where the participants will prepare themselves. Ofcourse he asked Mercy and Jane to help her.

"Apink, Bts, BingBang, 2NE1, Shinee, BTOB, Seventeen, Twice, Got7, IKON, Monsta X, F(x), Sistar, Super Junior" Hana read out the names.

"Including EXO there will be totally fifteen groups are going to participate" Jane counted them all.

"Yeah. I hope they do their best" Mercy sighed. "What with your sigh?" Jane nudged her arm. Mercy shrugs.

"Oh Come on girl. Cheer up. We will do something to do have fun with Baekhyun" Hana winked at Mercy.

"Now why are you dragging Baekhyun here?" Mercy started to walk fast. "Because you both like each other" Jane whispered in her ear.

"Stop it Jane. He don't like me. He just playing with me" Mercy tried to deny that.

"Oh really? Then what about you? Do you like him?" Hana question made her to stop.

"I-I" Mercy was not sure about her feelings. Ofcourse she likes him, but at the same time what if Baekhyun play with her feelings like Jack?

"You don't have to stutter. We know the answer" Hana tapped her cheeks.

They came to school ground and saw all the group members were gathered there.

"We welcome you all here to participate in the 'Dance competition'. I need each group representative to take this key. The room number will be already marked on the Key. So please make yourself comfortable" Hana gave the key to the members.

They took and went towards the building. "One group is missing" Jana showed the key up.

"Just check the list, which group is missing?" Hana checked the list, "BTS".

"BTS? Where are they?" Jane crunched her nose.

"We're sorry. We are late" A guy ran over to them with other members following them.

"It's okay. Here take your key. Your room number is 42" Hana gave them a key.

"Thank You" the guy got the key from her and smiled.

"Plum Cake" Mercy turned to see the guy.

"Cup Cake" Mercy eyes widened as soon as she see the guy.

"Oh no" Jane frowned. The others looked them with a confusion written all over their face.

The guy ran and hugged her. "Oh my god. Kim Taehyung, I can't believe I'll see you here" Mercy jumped in joy.

"What are you doing here? How you came here? Why are you wearing this school uniform? Why you didn't tell me" Mercy closed his mouth.

"Stop it Cup Cake. I'll explain it to you later" Mercy pinched his cheeks.

Taehyung saw Jane, "What is she doing here?" he almost screamed.

"Hello to you too Loser" Jane scoffed at him. "Mercy Noona, she won't leave you alone. Will she?" Taehyung frowned.

Jane twisted his ear, "Yah! Do you forgot what I did to you?"

"Ahh. Stop it. I'm not a kid anymore" Taehyung whined. "I forgot how you look. Let me see you clearly" Mercy looked him from head to toe.

"Woah! when did you become so handsome Cup Cake" Mercy cupped his face. "Hey, don't make me blush" Taehyung smiled like an idiot.