32.Sleeping Beauty

Author P.O.V

"Appa where are we going?" Sarang jumped into his lap. "We are going to India" he replied to her. "India? Why there?" Suho asked him. "Because it's your Omma hometown. We are going there to meet your grandparents" Mr.Kim said to them.

Two days later they reached India. Mrs.Kim parents lived in Chennai. For Suho and Sarang this is the first time they're are meeting their grandparents.

When Mrs.Kim met her parents she hugged them. Mr.Kim said his greetings to them. Suho and Sarang bowed at their grandparents. Mrs.Kim explained her Mother about Sarang health issues.

"Don't worry Sarah(Mrs.Kim name) She will be alright" Her mother tried to console her. Soon Sarang and Suho got attached with their grandparents.

A week Later Sarah(Mrs.Kim) friends came to visit her with their family. "Sarah! You look so young. I think its Korean magic" Lara winked at her. "No one can say that you're a mother for two kids" Dhiya winked at her.

"You guys never changed" Sarah said and hugged them. Sarah introduced her Family to her friends. They planned to go for a picnic to hill station with all their family. Sarah thought it was a good idea, it will be a change for Sarang.

A week Later they went to Ooty. The adults talk about their business. And kids started to play in the Botanical garden. Sarang soon got attached to Jane and John. But Suho was quite upset that Sarang didn't have time to play with him. When Jane tried to talk to him, he pushed her. Jane fell on the ground and started to cry.

"Oppa why did you do that" Sarang asked him while helping Jane. "She is trying to steal you from me" Suho said as he glared at Jane.

"I'm not stealing her. I'm treating her like my sister how you treat her. At the same time I want you to treat me as your sister" she said in between her sobs. Her words made a impact in his heart. He really felt bad for his behavior, he walked away from there.

"Jane, please don't be sad. You know he is such a over-protective brother" Sarang told her. Jane nods. They both looked at John, the cute little boy who is playing by himself with a ball. Jane wiped her tears, "Come, let's play" She drag Sarang with her.

An hour later they got tired and went back to their parents. "Sarang where is your Oppa?" Mrs.Kim asked her. She blinked, "I don't know Omma". "May be he is still playing" Mr.Kim said to her. But Sarang know that Suho must be felt bad for his behavior.

Sarang stood and went to search for her Brother. But he was nowhere to be found. She frowned and turned to her parents. But then she saw Suho across the street.

Suho bought four candies for him, Sarang, Jane and John. He was simply looking at the candies and remembered his rude behavior towards Jane. He sighed and turned around.

"Ahh! You scared me Sarang" Suho said while touching his chest. Sarang started to laugh. "Oppa, you have to see your face. It's really funny"

Suho pouted. "Oppa is this for us?" Sarang pointed the candies in his hands. "I'm going to apologize to Jane. I'll tell her that I'll accept her as my sister" Suho said to her. "Oppa, you're the best" Sarang showed thumbs up. He ruffles her hair.

Suho gave the candies to Jane and John. As he said Suho apologize to Jane. After hearing him Jane started to jump. Soon they become good friends.

After their little picnic they decided to go home. Everyone got into the Van which they used to travel. Mr.Kim sat in the driver seat, Sarang Sat next in between Lara and Dhiya.